What's new

awbacon1

Champion
Reaction score
Hey all,

I came over to this forum for Neo-Geo.com after someone suggested it, and someone mentioned I should share my YouTube channel on (in part) rare arcade items.

Video Game Esoterica

I’ve spent ten years actively collecting Konami / 3DO M2 hardware and software, and I’ve catalogued it all online. Additionally I do video tutorials on some topics (wiring, stick builds, supergun, etc)

My background is as a filmmaker, so it’s a fun side project. Hope you all enjoy! Feedback welcome, and If you like it please sub!

If you have any questions, lmk :)

The M2 series was great, check it out peeps. Very cool to see so deep a dive into such a niche system

The M2 series was great, check it out peeps. Very cool to see so deep a dive into such a niche system
Thanks. It was a huge project but I am super proud of it.

The channel works as follows. Odd number “seasons” 1/3/5 will be on hardware platforms. Sometimes arcade, sometimes console.

Even numbered seasons will be on topics.

I have a ton of CPS2 and Hypwr NG64 stuff coming up too!

If anyone wants to sub today I have exactly 499 subscribers and someone here could be #500 lolol

Thanks for your great informations about converting games for it. Now i just need to find a gun and enjoy :)

Attachments

• 20210119_205006.jpg
    20210119_205006.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 69
Thanks for your great informations about converting games for it. Now i just need to find a gun and enjoy :)

you can use a HAPP gun too. Just convert the plugs and keep the wiring correct to the pinout.

works with shotgun too. You can just shoot offscreen to reload vs pumping if you use a hand gun

Back