What's new
Clicking sound means bad HDD 100%

On the upside, ANY IDE drive can replace the hdd- if you need a dd image of the hdd, drop me a line.

Last edited:
In these days I put more photos itemize(traslation by google sorry)

Any clip or picture of BG3 running on a RRV rig using a Naomi IO-board, please?

I need a BG3 dongle, and a HDD image to paste on any fairly sized IDE drive?

Well- it won't run on the naomi IO board without a hack to bypass the FFB check.
On the upside, we've developed a hack for both 2.07J and 2.08J
If you've got another version of the game, get in touch with me and I can see about getting it patched.

Hacks will be public sooner or later... Inquire with me in the meantime if you need an existing dongle hacked.

Sounds terrific! I think a Tekken 4 ver.B dongle would convert nicely.

Shall I send it to you? PM me your details along with any expenses on your side, I'll sprint to my local PO tomorrow.

I'm saying that i'll patch an existing Battle Gear 3 dongle if you have one.

Oh. Right. No I don't have one. Havent' got that game. Only RRV. Never mind.

Well- it won't run on the naomi IO board without a hack to bypass the FFB check.
On the upside, we've developed a hack for both 2.07J and 2.08J
If you've got another version of the game, get in touch with me and I can see about getting it patched.

Hacks will be public sooner or later... Inquire with me in the meantime if you need an existing dongle hacked.

Darksoft/Mitsu - Are stickied posts a thing that can be done here? Also, where would you like something like these hacks posted?
If it were I, I'd make a subforum/category for hacks under the 2x6 section, or alternately, maybe make a sticky for a thread about known hacks or something.

by beeping do you mean the ding ding ding sound or a quack quack quack sound, or some other sound (I can get audio samples of these sound effects if needed)?
Also I do know that BG3 will boot to a black screen unless an IO board AND the proper wiring to the analog board are in place- if brakes, throttle, steering aren't connected correctly or have come loose - or the IO board isn't powered up/on, the game will boot to a black screen...

Any and all photos or details of the IO board would be much appreciated- I've only got a low-resolution photo at this point.
Also, if you could get dumps of the eprom, that would be much appreciated!

thanks!
Sorry to bump up old thread. But recently, i've got my hands on taito jvs i/o board to repair battle gear 3.
You said something about IO board and Analog board. Could you show me which one is analog board?
i don't see anything like that in the cab.

Thanks

I think he means just that the wiring for the JVS board's analog inputs need to be connected.

Just FYI, soon I'll be posting a patch for RRV (and Battle Gear 3, and likely Wangan Midnight R and Normal version once those are tested) that will allow them to work entirely on a normal sega IO board without force feedback.

AND on ANY 246 chassis- driving, A, B, or C

It's been fully tested and works like a champ for RRV. All 3 regions have been patched, but the dongle requires reprogramming - it's not as easy as modifying the disc as the game code is on the dongle itself.
Is the patched version of ridge racer v available? I would like to play it :)

Back