What's new
What an awesome update! I for one appreciate majorly the amount of work, thought and time you put into this.

Can't wait to get my hands on one for my F.

Aweaome, any plans to make something for the daimonds in the future?

Exciting update! I'm looking forward to hearing what people say about the improved bracket.

Too bad this doesn't work with a FC yet, I guess I'll keep on waiting.

I will definitely keep waiting for FC compatibility as well! Will take one when that times comes.

Update: Material will be aluminum instead of steel like last time. This will shred some weight saving some shipping fee. I was told the bracket will arrive at the end of this month. Once I verify the design, I'll get a quote for the price.

Design for other Vewlix models will definitely follow up.

Excellent news! Keep up the good work - thanks for the update.

Received the brackets today. I didn't have the necessary screws and etc so I had to improvise for now. Material is aluminum so weight is really light.

IMG_3817.jpg

One of the major design update is the bracket will be able to work with any VESA location and thickness of the monitor.

IMG_3818.JPG

Some monitors don't have a flat rear surface. The bracket will always be flat and it will push down the monitor nicely regardless of the monitor rear surface. No more putting spacer and washer between the monitor and bracket :)

IMG_3831 2.jpg

After installing the top.

IMG_3834.jpg

I'll put this in a case tomorrow and continue verifying. Overall I'm happy with the design :)

I ordered this monitor to try out with the new bracket. Don't have a 4K source but will be able to verify the new design 8o

Samsung 4K UJ59

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 10.46.18 PM.png

Attachments

• IMG_3820.JPG
    IMG_3820.JPG
    235 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
It's Friday night and I have all the parts now. :D

Samsung 4K UJ59

Guinea pig for today

IMG_3856.jpg

Took out everything except the glass. Placed the monitor in the case.

IMG_3863.jpg

IMG_3864.jpg

LG 32mp58hq-p monitor VESA location was relatively low but Samsung UJ59 is in the center.

IMG_3865.JPG

The main bracket uses M4 screws to secure the bracket on top and bottom. Photo is showing bottom of the case. These circled holes are the key to securing the bracket to the case.

IMG_3867.jpg

Once the main bracket is secured on top and bottom, it's time to tighten the 4 M6 screw.

IMG_3869.JPG

Put the cover and done. :thumbsup:

IMG_3871.jpg

Can you tell if this monitor has 4K monitor in it? It sits at the perfect distance where it doesn't stick in or out. Glass corner doesn't get pushed in anymore.

Don't have a 4K source to tell the difference but I'm liking the picture. :thumbup:

IMG_3879.JPG
IMG_3880.JPG
IMG_3874.JPG

I didn't have to file or drill any holes to put this together. Literally just a screwdriver. I don't have much things to fix other than improvement. I'll soon get a quote and announce the price. The amount I paid for the 3 prototype sets were reasonable so I expect it'll be much lower.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Going through several revisions paid off. :)

Rotated the screen and played couple of credits.

IMG_3881.JPG

IMG_3883.JPG

I'm sending one set to Cereth to have him verify a monitor that goes into a Vewlix L AMI. I asked him to take measurements and photos so I can log that in to the compatibility list I'm building.

69885775_422951065264024_8962963518248714240_n.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3882.JPG
    IMG_3882.JPG
    491.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3887.JPG
    IMG_3887.JPG
    573.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3888.JPG
    IMG_3888.JPG
    531.5 KB · Views: 164
Wow that looks incredible. I don't even own a vewlix, but I am interested in this bracket for a future vewlix in my line up!

Back