What's new
I was planning on the buying the monitor but not for $6400.00. I was thinking would be around 1500-2500 I was wrong. Also wasn’t buying this monitor for my Vewlix or to play arcade games. It’s for my PC currently working on. Asus said it’s not the price.

Last edited:
How do you guys hook a TTX2 up to one of the newer 1440p LG monitors?

Last edited:
How do you guy hook a TTX2 up to one of the newer 1440p LG monitors?
DVI to HDMI. Unfortunately, there's no easy way (that I'm aware of) to solve the EDID info check--for a few games like Battle Fantasia--with this setup. If anyone has a good, workable solution, let me know.

TTX2's 720p output does look great on my 1440p LG monitor. I just wish it worked easily for every single game. 90+% of the games work perfectly.

I tried two different EDID spoofers to see if that would work, but neither helped. I'm sure there's one that would work, but I haven't bought and tested any others.

Last edited:
No need to apologize, @Hadouken Arcade. I hope all is well. Real life first, of course.

Just submitted my order. Thanks again for the unbelievably awesome product and all the work you put in to make it a reality.

Using the rev. c bracket and am installing an LG 32ML600M-B into my Vewlix L. So far it's going together quite easy. Countersinking the 6 holes was the "hardest" part. The glass screen flops around a little bit in the frame, so I used a beed of 100% silicone clear caulk around the edge. Once cured that should hold it in place; then I'll finish the install into the cabinet. Looking forward to the screen upgrade!

Please post photos if you can, even if just the finished product. I'm considering the same monitor (although a 500 instead of 600, not sure of the difference). It's the protection glass that sits in front of the monitor that flops around?

It's the protection glass that sits in front of the monitor that flops around?
It has some play (about 1/8th inch) left/right/up/down inside the bezel yes (but not front to back no).
IF you put the adhesive padding around the LCD bezel and press it down hard as you tighten/screw it down, that pressure/rubber will prevent the glass from sliding (unless you are forceful with it).
Also, when it does slide, it comes to a stop/rest at the bottom of the bezel because you know, gravity... So I really fail to see how this is even a concern for anyone (ie it won't slide back up unless you flip the cab/monitor upside-down).

cPGzL9t.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What jassin said. The glass doesn't really slide around, it sits on the bottom edge fine. Very little movement at all -- maybe 1/8 of an inch if any. With the sealant, it's very rigid, no movement. But I would consider it optional and not really needed.

The 32ML600M has it's control under center front bezel. Chris smartly designed the Rev. C bracket to have a cut-out so that you can access the control (see picture). It's tight, but I can just fit my giant fingers in that cut-out to adjust the monitor settings.

Once installed, physically, it looks stock. Then you turn it on and realize how much brighter and sharper your new LCD is. :)

The LG also has a 3.5mm audio out jack that I've connected to the 3.55mm audit in jack to the Vewlix amp. With the 2 auto-sending HDMI ports, the monitor will switch to whichever input video signal is active, and then send the audio to the Vewlix's amp. Its very slick.

Attachments

• IMG_5217.jpg
    IMG_5217.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 150
Awesome that it's easy to adjust after the monitor is installed. I think it's time to take the plunge. Anybody know the difference between LG 32ML500M-B and LG 32ML600M-B?

Back