PS4/PC/XBOX ONE/SWITCH, QHD Monitor all in Vewlix cabinet

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PS4/PC/XBOX ONE/SWITCH, QHD Monitor all in Vewlix cabinet

My friend wanted a Vewlix cabinet (China made) with:
      LG 2K E-sport monitor: LG 32GK-850G-B
      Control panel: PS4/PC/XBOX ONE/SWITCH and LED Light and Audio amplifier control center.
      we costed about 30 days, finished.

QB Max Control Center PS4/PC/XBOX ONE/Switch Vewlix Cabinet

I will introduce our works.

Sorry, my chrome helped to translate.

The post was edited 1 time, last by QBMax ().

• Hello there.. I am not sure if you are saying that it is a product that you are bringing into the market or something (a project) that you worked on..

What would be cool to bring into the market--
      The top black panel repo with the buttons console switch and volume nob because no one would want to mess up the originals.. and the actual HDMI switch and how it integrates into the cab.. also, lots of pics of the wiring and the actual product or project..
      The Future Is Now
    • SNK-NEO-GEO wrote:

Hello there.. I am not sure if you are saying that it is a product that you are bringing into the market or something (a project) that you worked on..

What would be cool to bring into the market--
      The top black panel repo with the buttons console switch and volume nob because no one would want to mess up the originals.. and the actual HDMI switch and how it integrates into the cab.. also, lots of pics of the wiring and the actual product or project..
      Sorry, my Chrome helped to translate.
      • Sphere lighting - gamers can customize the LED Sphere lighting with an array of different colors and lighting modes to enhance the gaming experience

But close back door, couldn't see any led light, so we didn't connect monitor led controller to control panel
      Images
      • IMG_8118.JPG

538.13 kB, 1,632×1,224, viewed 95 times
      • IMG_8124.JPG

623.04 kB, 1,224×1,632, viewed 94 times
    • We costed too much time on control center

we hope it will be easy install and clear.
      Images
      • IMG_8119.JPG

574.82 kB, 1,632×1,224, viewed 138 times
      • IMG_8145.JPG

502.96 kB, 1,632×1,224, viewed 133 times
      • IMG_8125.JPG

644.67 kB, 1,632×1,224, viewed 137 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by QBMax ().

• My friend wanted:
      1. Vewlix cabinet (Black white, China made)
      2. Sanwa JLF levers and OBSF-30 White buttons and OBSF-24 white buttons
      3. LG 32GK850G-B e-sport 2k(2560*1440) QHD Gaming Monitor with 144Hz Refresh Rate and NVIDIA G-Sync
      4. 2* Brook UFB PCB
      5. Audio amplifier control center
      6.USB+HDMI control center (PS4; XBOX ONE; SWITCH; PC)
      7. Control panel LED button directly to turn on consoles didn't need to open bottom.
      8. LED Light Control
      9. extra one player control panel

Our solutions:

QB-Max PS4/PC/XBOX ONE/SWITCH and LED Light and Audio amplifier control center
      Images
      • IMG_8106_看图王.jpg

214.26 kB, 1,615×1,211, viewed 161 times
    • A "China made" Vewlix is not a Vewlix... It's a Vewlix clone, they have many slight body differences when compared with official Taito/Japan made. Hence many in our scene have started referring to the as Cewlix (China made Vewlix clone).

Not trying to be a jerk to a new person with a nice/clean control panel mod, simply pointing out a Vewlix it isn't, it is a clone.
      Darksoft: CPS3, CPS2, F3, MVS
      RGB: RECO v2, HAS v3
      invzim: Jammafier v1.6b
      XianXi: JNX Raiden, SC Taito Classic, SC Sega System 16/24
      Frank_fjs: JAMMA Extender (Special Edition)
    • Looking at the video, and pictures, I kinda like what's going on here.
      It's like a hybrid home cabinet for streaming.
      I get it's NOT a Vewlix, but it's pretty darn impressive looking for console/pc gamers.

Out of curiosity, what would all of this cost total configured the way you have it here?
      Videogame Historian
      Bench : M92 Conversion|Z-back Naomi Multi Cabinet
      WANT : EPROMs, Taito F2 Rom Boards
      [astrocity] InstaGram [neogeo] Arcade Projects Photoblog [saturn] VAPS List [nes-101] Tuesday Arcade Twitch Stream!
    • psykom1 wrote:

Looking at the video, and pictures, I kinda like what's going on here.
      It's like a hybrid home cabinet for streaming.
      I get it's NOT a Vewlix, but it's pretty darn impressive looking for console/pc gamers.

Out of curiosity, what would all of this cost total configured the way you have it here?
      Cabinet:500 USD
      LG 32GK850G-B:890 USD
      Brook *2:190 USD
      Sanwa parts
      Audio amplifier control center
      USB+HDMI control center (PS4; XBOX ONE; SWITCH; PC)
      Control panel LED button directly to turn on consoles didn't need to open bottom.
      LED Light Control
      extra one player control panel
      connect wire
      Assembly cost
      shipping wood carton
      etc.
      Total: 2650 USD
    • The control center solution here looks pretty good. It honestly looks like a better version of the IST Mall CMI panel due to the brook helper pcb and whatnot. I assume the usb ports on the panel are somehow fed into the usb hub on the kvm switch. Is that the case? Additionally, has the kvm been tested for any added input lag? That would be a major concern for folks around here.

Despite only being for clone cabs, I like the vesa mounting bracket they've developed to mount the LG monitor. Every other monitor mounting solution I've seen on here and other forums basically resolves around lots of foam and prayers. Would be nice to see an updated version with more universal vesa monitor support even though that' would be a large undertaking due to vesa locations being non-standard.
    • Added WiFi Wireless Switch, use mobile phone control play time, maybe it will be a nice solution to do business
      Images
      • WIFI wireless switch 6.jpg

223.8 kB, 1,334×1,001, viewed 80 times
      • WIFI Wireless switch 5.png

339.86 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 78 times
      • WIFI Wireless switch 4.png

170.79 kB, 750×1,334, viewed 83 times
      • WIFI wireless switch 3.jpg

172.08 kB, 1,080×1,440, viewed 77 times
      • WIFI wireless switch 2.jpg

158.6 kB, 1,080×1,440, viewed 90 times