What's new
That looks amazing. I PO'd. Thanks for the free shipping btw.

Now I need a real gdemu instead of these crafty looking "Little Princess" cardboard boxes.

looks awesome!, unfortunately i'm out, i have USB GDROM installed X/
Same.
It does look great though!
I want to make it for 2 different GD Emulator system even for HDD support.
But the problem is the plastic parts. All the plastics will make by Plastic Injection Molds. This is very hard and expensive project :(

So i had to decide one of them for the beginning, and i choose GDEMU. It seems to me more popular actually :)

Sorry for this trouble guys. I hope i can make another plastic parts for USB GDROM and HDD too :)

Same.
It does look great though!
I’m in the USB-GDROM club too! Great device, and the creator isn’t as batshit crazy as the GDEmu. I mean, he’s still batshit crazy, but just a lot less than the other guy. Lol

Preordered to support hursit!

Hope u send the posters before the dreamcase!

Last edited:
Same.It does look great though!
I want to make it for 2 different GD Emulator system even for HDD support.
But the problem is the plastic parts. All the plastics will make by Plastic Injection Molds. This is very hard and expensive project :(

So i had to decide one of them for the beginning, and i choose GDEMU. It seems to me more popular actually :)

Sorry for this trouble guys. I hope i can make another plastic parts for USB GDROM and HDD too :)
hey man, no worries, perhaps i run across a gdemu some time later, then i'm definately in the market for one ;)

Preordered mine! Looks great... has everything i need... GDEMU and DCHDMI.
thanks for your order :)
I’m in the USB-GDROM club too! Great device, and the creator isn’t as batshit crazy as the GDEmu. I mean, he’s still batshit crazy, but just a lot less than the other guy. Lol
I hope i can make it for USB GDROM in next days
Preordered to support hursit!

Hope u send the posters before the dreamcase!
Thanks for your support
I want to make it for 2 different GD Emulator system even for HDD support.But the problem is the plastic parts. All the plastics will make by Plastic Injection Molds. This is very hard and expensive project :(

hey man, no worries, perhaps i run across a gdemu some time later, then i'm definately in the market for one ;)
It sounds very good :D

Impressive! :love:

Also free shipping to EU for the first 100pc?

Keep in mind, there are 2 revisions for the USB GDROM, one that has the USB sticking out the back of the DC, the other that sits internally.

I believe the first couple of revs of the USB GDROM had the USB out the back. Mine is one of those. Initially I changed the USB port to an internal (reversed) one, but I found that I actually like having access to the port from outside the DC, so I returned it to the stock config.
image.jpeg.jpg

Keep in mind, there are 2 revisions for the USB GDROM, one that has the USB sticking out the back of the DC, the other that sits internally.
I believe the first couple of revs of the USB GDROM had the USB out the back. Mine is one of those. Initially I changed the USB port to an internal (reversed) one, but I found that I actually like having access to the port from outside the DC, so I returned it to the stock config.
image.jpeg.jpg
Thanks for the information. I will take a look at this

I have a question - does this case fit any version on the Dreamcast?

Back