What's new
So I've dropped in the monitor and as expected it will have to be "back mounted" but it doesn't look that bad

Reactions: nem
Nice, please post up some pics so we can see how it looks. :thumbsup:

I don't know for sure, but that's what I expect. I have Sanwa PFXs on the way so I can measure both yokes. Should be here in three weeks.
Hi Nem,

I’m of the same thinking. If you could post your findings, it would be really useful as PFX tubes are more common in the U.K. than tosh PF in my experience. Well, the U.K. made / put together cabs any way

@nem, do you know if the yokes on the Sanwa PFX monitors work with the Toshiba PF chassis variants?
I don't know for sure, but that's what I expect. I have Sanwa PFXs on the way so I can measure both yokes. Should be here in three weeks.
Hi Nem,
I’m of the same thinking. If you could post your findings, it would be really useful as PFX tubes are more common in the U.K. than tosh PF in my experience. Well, the U.K. made / put together cabs any way
Any verdict @nem?

I haven't forgotten. I've just been crazy busy. I'll do this tomorrow or the day after.

I have D29CQ51, does exist differrence with D29CO51?
This monitor accept RGB with HV signal via VGA?
If yes good quality?

I have D29CQ51, does exist differrence with D29CO51?
This monitor accept RGB with HV signal via VGA?
If yes good quality?
i have the same monitor in my astro cab, D29CQ51, it accepts rgbhv and has a VGA port on the side of the board. Great picture. Tri sync.

Back