What's new

Rhys

Beginner
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a new Taito Vewlix Diamond Black candy cab. Is it possible to purchase these directly from Taito or have I missed the boat? Do they have options to have a two player controller board installed also? I will be shipping the cab to the UK.

I was told this forum was a great place to start before approaching anyone in Japan directly. If there is anything else I should be aware of then please let me know.

Thanks,

Rhys

If you were in the USA, I would be like, I'll sell you one of mine:)...My understanding is that only on quantity of 4 can be purchased and only from a Japanese distributor.. Here in the USA only KC at this time can offer them.. Maybe try reaching out to rklok and see if they can help.. I think that they import cabs but I am not sure where in your side of the world they are located.. maybe KC can ship to your location but the shipping cost might kill the deal..

http://www.rklok.nl/

Last edited:
As you're in the UK contact G60hot (John) on ArcadeOtaku - he's bringing in a container of cabs and there are 10 * brand new "Vewlix Blacks" in the shipment - I've got my name on a pair!

It does mean I'll have to sell my two clean Vewlix-F's to pay for them so if you miss out - they'll be up for sale in 6 weeks.

I've just registered there and introduced myself (awaiting moderation). Hopefully I will be able to contact him once that message is approved but if you have a moment to PM him and let him know of my intentions then that would be hugely helpful. Thank you, penrhos.

Post now approved and I've sent him a PM. Thanks again.

Back