What's new

ArcSys101

Grand Master
Reaction score
hi

does this work in namco tekken 5 or tekkentag tournament 1 and 2?

Probably the undamned usb decoders.

The game doesn’t matter exactly, but your setup especially for I/o, does. If you use, for example, a namco or capcom jvs io with the namco256 for tekken5, and are connecting that jvs io to a supergun that uses db15 and compatible pinout (like a HAS) then yes you can plug your controller into the undamned usb decoder, and then into the supergun.

TTT 1 or 2 I dunno, you could probably do the same thing but I’m not sure which io they support. Probably the same answer though.

Probably the undamned usb decoders.

The game doesn’t matter exactly, but your setup especially for I/o, does. If you use, for example, a namco or capcom jvs io with the namco256 for tekken5, and are connecting that jvs io to a supergun that uses db15 and compatible pinout (like a HAS) then yes you can plug your controller into the undamned usb decoder, and then into the supergun.

TTT 1 or 2 I dunno, you could probably do the same thing but I’m not sure which io they support. Probably the same answer though.
TTT1 is Namco System 12 and therefor JVS and Jamma
TTT2 is System 369 and JVS only

Cool then if 369 is jvs only then TTT2 is the same boat as Tekken 5, which is that the decoders will work assuming you've got the right chain of gear... controller->usb into undamned->db15 into a supergun->connected to the jamma edge of a jvs io. Tekken Tag you could just go directly from the supergun into the jamma edge, easier if that's your setup.

Thanks for the input guys

But the tekken 5 dr of system 256 has only 4 buttons layout

Lp Rp
Lk Rk

And the tekken tag tournament 1 has a kick harness and button layout of

Lp Rp Tag
Lk Rk

The Tekken Tag Tournament 2 has a Jvs I/O

The layout is

Lp Rp Tag
Lk Rk

The undamned usb decoder is a 6 buttons mapping system

Hope that it can be map to 4 button and 5 button according to the tekken series

You can remap buttons with the decoder. Some superguns also let you remap buttons.

Back