What's new
Welcome! Yeah there are several ways to get yourself a Vewlix on here for sure. What model?

A fellow Vewlix fan? :thumbup:
Yea man what model do you like/are looking to purchase?

I'm getting used to the forum right now, so some of my replies might be a little awkward...

@KOarcade REPRESENT!

I was originally looking for a Vewlix F(or C), but I think that a Vewlix L might just be a-okay. My intent is to add the 2 player panel and setup a MAME system temporarily. (So the IO board would be preserved and it wouldn't currently matter if I had the fast IO... if I'm learning anything from my reading up on these gorgeous cabinets!) I'm new to working on the cabinets. "New," as in, there's a hole in my heart and in my home until a Vewlix fills that space... but I've been reading up on what is required to wire everything up, preserving the wire harnesses that came with the cabinet, etc.

Well if you end up with one that has a jvs io (likely if you buy an FC since they’re older) then you can use a jvspac2 to get it working with mame and not have to re-wire anything.

An improved JVS-PAC (JVS-PAC 2)

kcarcadegame and cereth both have vewlix varieties in stock regularly, just be prepared to pay for the freight shipping.

GS Container: Ships 23rd, Vewlix L/FC, jubeat, Gunslinger Stratos

L A game sale

2 player panels weren’t made officially for the FC but taito will well you official F 2 player cp’s still. Someday maybe we get nice repros in the FC style but that’s not today. Yugo is at ovs@taito.co.jp

Well if you end up with one that has a jvs io (likely if you buy an FC since they’re older) then you can use a jvspac2 to get it working with mame and not have to re-wire anything.

An improved JVS-PAC (JVS-PAC 2)

kcarcadegame and cereth both have vewlix varieties in stock regularly, just be prepared to pay for the freight shipping.

GS Container: Ships 23rd, Vewlix L/FC, jubeat, Gunslinger Stratos

L A game sale

2 player panels weren’t made officially for the FC but taito will well you official F 2 player cp’s still. Someday maybe we get nice repros in the FC style but that’s not today. Yugo is at ovs@taito.co.jp
Thank you! This is most helpful!

Back