What's new
Someone who got an extra one save it and don't use it yet. We mat be able to get them reproduced if new stock does not arrive in other places.
I'm trying again with other vender. Ordering 2. I'll donate the other. Besides I only have 1 2931. I don't know if the other 2930/32/33/34 use same flyback

Let us know if they have any in stock.

I knew it what a scab, buy up all stock just to flip for a quick buck. Hopefully more stock becomes available and he gets left with it all.

I think you guys sometimes judge/criticize of people and sometimes it's unfair. Yes, he is reselling the flybacks, is it overpriced, in my opinion no.
I'll explain with my personal experience, i was able to purchase a flyback directly from a tao bao agent, the flyback costed ~36$ + 41$ shipping costs, because i live in europe i had to pay customs and other fees, in the end the flyback costed me around 140€. Now that ebay seller is selling them for 84€ + 4.5€ shipping cost = 90€.
Math done if i had purchased from the "evil reseller" i would have saved 50€.
Just my 2 cents (no puns intended :p)

I think you guys sometimes judge/criticize of people and sometimes it's unfair. Yes, he is reselling the flybacks, is it overpriced, in my opinion no.
I'll explain with my personal experience, i was able to purchase a flyback directly from a tao bao agent, the flyback costed ~36$ + 41$ shipping costs, because i live in europe i had to pay customs and other fees, in the end the flyback costed me around 140€. Now that ebay seller is selling them for 84€ + 4.5€ shipping cost = 90€.
Math done if i had purchased from the "evil reseller" i would have saved 50€.
Just my 2 cents (no puns intended :p)
He is doing no one a favour or public service here.

From China
Flyback $23
Shipping $20

From ebay scab
Flyback approix' $113
Shipping approx' $56

Obviously living in Europe is an exception as you're inside the tax zone and shipping is clearly cheaper but somehow I doubt they were all bought up to help out folks in Europe

One good thing is there are spare flybacks in this world. :P

they were 14 and and 22. The 22 ones had no stock and they cancelled.

they were 14 and and 22. The 22 ones had no stock and they cancelled.
I was looking at a different seller not mentioned in this thread but it doesn't matter turns out they are out of stock to

What bugs me the most about these is where did they come from, who made them?

Obviously they are from China but it's as if they materialised out of nowhere, no dead links on the usual Chinese manufacturing sites just the dodgy Taoboa listing and such.

Looking at the sticker on the side of the transformer in the ebay sale it says shuzhouhanshanTVfittings but searching that comes up with very little, thankfully the pics on that ad are nice and hi-res which will hopefully prove helpful with the 3 flyback manufacturers I have just contacted it China.

Hopefully it'll be the Chinese equivalent of "oh I recognise them my mate Dave knocked a load out a few years ago".

I'll explain with my personal experience, i was able to purchase a flyback directly from a tao bao agent, the flyback costed ~36$ + 41$ shipping costs, because i live in europe i had to pay customs and other fees, in the end the flyback costed me around 140€.
How the hell did it cost 140 euros?

$36 + $41 = $77 or 69 euros

Portugal VAT is 23%, so tax is additional 16 euros.

69 euros + 16 euros = 85 euros.

That's it. There are no "other fees" in EU. You don't even hate to pay for customs duty, because the value is under a certain limit. If you paid more than 85 euros, then you're paying for a service you agreed to, like courier delivery. Most likely the courier cleared your package in customs, which will result in a hefty service fee.

Tecknoservices can get fucked.

I'll give you the exact numbers:
Flyback: $38.60 + Postage (DHL): $41.85 = ~75€
Customs (includes ~37€ (DHL cleared the package in customs) , country VAT, etc) : total was 62€, i don't have the exact values here atm
And in Portugal you don't have to pay customs duty if the price is under 20€ (shipping included) which was not the case.
So total money spent to have get the flyback was ~137€.

Yes i could have clear the package in customs myself but that would take longer, more work and in the end i would have saved ~10-20€, yes the customs duty here in Portugal still charge you for "doing" their paperwork, so it's not only the VAT like you said.

In the end, in my personal case, it would have been cheaper to buy from the ebay re-seller.

Note:
Btw, i don't have any affiliate with the spanish person re-selling the flybacks, i'm was just a guy looking for a flyback to repair my chassis.

The bottom line is to cut out as many middlemen as possible. Period.

And in Portugal you don't have to pay customs duty if the price is under 20€ (shipping included) which was not the case.
You're confusing duty with VAT. Duty is not paid on anything under 150 euros.

https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_custo...s-online-coming-from-a-noneu-union-country_en

"Customs Duty is not due for goods, provided directly to the buyer when their value does not exceed 150 euros."

Technically you should only be paying for VAT. I have heard that in some EU countries customs charge a fee for handing in the paperwork, but it shouldn't more than 5 or 10 euros. In Finland I pay absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Funny story about the Nanao in my Blast city. When I got it had bad pin cushion issues and the sides of the viewing area were super caved in. So I went through the on screen display about 6 or 7 times and could not find the damn adjustment for it. Opened the back of the cab to make adjustments on the pots .. that were not there. I was ready to pull the monitor out of the damn thing and have the chassis shipped off or throw the friggin thing in the garbage when a friend explained how to activate the "factory" setting. Lo and behold all the settings I needed to adjust were there. You guy had no idea how frustrated I had gotten by that point.

bad news other vendor cancelled my roder of only 4. so this shit head most of bought all the stock

About 2 hours ago.
I think you don't need speak chinese.
If you can use online translation, you can contact the seller via ali wang wang (Official Chat tool of Taobao) .

Attachments

• Point Blur_20190618_130958.jpg
    Point Blur_20190618_130958.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 177
Back