What's new
I've always read that flybacks on the nanao 2931 almost never go bad. So it's hard for me to believe that the flyback is legit busted.

Also, why did you send it to a Chinese repair shop? You're probably never going to see it again...

So these are all the talk on Facebook now. Idiots who don't even know what a flyback is are buying them from a seller in Spain for $186 a piece. This guy supposedly ran the chassis for 3 days straight, so it's now the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Yet folks here still can't order them directly from this the manufacturer. There is something off about this whole thing and I just can't put my finger on it.

Last edited:
So these are all the talk on Facebook now. Idiots who don't even know what a flyback is are buying them from a seller in Spain for $186 a piece. This guy supposedly ran the chassis for 3 days straight, so it's now the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Yet folks here still can't order them directly from this the manufacturer. There is something off about this whole thing and I just can't put my finger on it.
Some of the posts in that Japanese candy cab group are laughable, it's no wonder half the used arcade gear out there is in the state it is given some of the advice I see on there

Also, why did you send it to a Chinese repair shop? You're probably never going to see it again...
Because

1) I brought the chassis from a taobao shop 1 year ago which has their own repair center. I just sent it back to the seller to repair.

2) I am working in Taiwan now, the shipping cost is not that expensive and it doesn’t take too long to send and receive items

3)All the monitor repair centers in Taiwan are refusing to repair CRT, they are doing LCD now, but this shop in China is willing to help.

4)it’s not the first time I send something to the shop to repair.

BTW: I sent my chassis to the repair center in CHINA.
Is the repair center in Guangzhou Panyu district? :)
Yes, you are right, It seems most Chinese arcade stores are in Guangzhou Panyu district. The repair center is owned by a shop on Taobao, I have bought many parts for my cabinets (AC, NAC, BC and NNC) from that shop. I have purchased 4 used working chassis at least.

It's just like YAJ, you just have to use a proxy agent. I rolled the dice and placed an order from the manufacturer using TBFocus. According to their listing they have already sold around 50 units. I'll post up some pics of what I receive, but it will probably be some time before I can test on a chassis.

It seems most Chinese arcade stores are in Guangzhou Panyu district.

YES.
Actually most of Chinese arcade related companies like seller, distributor, repairer, developer including WAHLAP TECH are located in Panyu district.

Last month I went to there and bought CHIHIRO, PGM carts and some Lindy parts with very cheap price. :D

It seems most Chinese arcade stores are in Guangzhou Panyu district.
YES.
Actually most of Chinese arcade related companies like seller, distributor, repairer, developer including WAHLAP TECH are located in Panyu district.

Last month I went to there and bought CHIHIRO, PGM carts and some Lindy parts with very cheap price. :D
I am also planning to go there next year. Any recommanded shops?

Some of the posts in that Japanese candy cab group are laughable, it's no wonder half the used arcade gear out there is in the state it is given some of the advice I see on there
Preach brother!

It drives me up a fucking wall sometimes.

They has various Lindy parts. 8o
https://s.2.taobao.com/list/list.htm?usernick=vip0123455

They has cheap PGM carts including Ketsui, DDOPDOJ, Espgaruda. :P
https://shop108179932.taobao.com/

The sellers in there can be found on Taobao and XianYu easily.
Most of the arcade related sellers saying "located in Guangzhou" are in there.
However they are not retail shops. (In fact there are no retail arcade shops in there.)

So, you should get appointment before you go. :)

They has various Lindy parts. 8o https://s.2.taobao.com/list/list.htm?usernick=vip0123455

They has cheap PGM carts including Ketsui, DDOPDOJ, Espgaruda. :P
https://shop108179932.taobao.com/

The sellers in there can be found on Taobao and XianYu easily.
Most of the arcade related sellers saying "located in Guangzhou" are in there.
However they are not retail shops. (In fact there are no retail arcade shops in there.)

So, you should get appointment before you go. :)
Hmmm... I didn't know that there is no retail for arcade there. I thought there is a shipping center for arcade stuff in Panyu like some moto shipping centers i have been to in other district of Guangzhou. Anyway, Thanks for the info. :)

30 days sales:43

Does that mean 43 sold in the last month?

ya so he can overcharge people and not help the community

This is why we can't have nice things, thanks vultures.

Not directed to anyone here, just that reseller. Hes selling them for 100+.

Someone who got an extra one save it and don't use it yet. We may be able to get them reproduced if new stock does not arrive in other places.

Back