What's new
Anyone personally swap one of these in yet? I could probably just order a bunch for US folks

shop.m.taobao.com/shop/shop_in….shop.1&user_id=119767548
That link brings me to a taobao login page, and I don't have an account (I use an agent). Is there a direct link to the seller who you spoke with?

Last edited:
I received my order today, but will be some time before I send it out for repair with my broken MS2931.

There was some superficial (I hope) damage before it made it to TBFocus (see the plastic part in the bag), but I don't think it should be an issue.

52PNfuM.jpg

Last edited:
That link brings me to a taobao login page, and I don't have an account (I use an agent). Is there a direct link to the seller who you spoke with?
I'm sorry, you need open your own account to contact the seller.
However it's not so hard.
Please try that.

I tried from that link already. Got no stock notice and ordered cancelled. I'm trying again.

That piece that broke off shouldn't be a problem.
It's just some plastic used to hold a screw that can hold the lopt on it's place so that less mechanical stress arrives on the transformer pins and it's solderings.

Looking at the sticker on the side of the transformer in the ebay sale it says shuzhouhanshanTVfittings
I've searched "ShuzhouhanshanTVfittings" in Chinese and found following company.

https://m.zdao.com/company/f055b7bd-6baf-4040-8e41-a9f525afcd20

This company manufactures and sells TV transformer products.
"<HS>" mark on the fryback's sticker is same as their registered trade mark.
However that page say their buisiness license has been revorked. ?(

so this shit head most of bought all the stock
sums up my thoughts of the guy who bought all the stock.

Looking at the sticker on the side of the transformer in the ebay sale it says shuzhouhanshanTVfittings
However that page say their buisiness license has been revorked. ?(
I'm surprised that's an issue in China.

Of the 3 Chinese manufacturers I contacted one said they don't have it and two others casually said they can produce and how many do I want. While that sounds with good news it's actually kinda ropey given we have no technical specs or anything and have no idea what they will be producing them IAW with, that and one of the companies said minimum order of 1000 units.

Jomac did some work for me recently and I sent him the link to flyback on here, this is what he had to say:

"I have seen that link and one of my customers ordered one so I could test for him, the flyback that eventually turned up months later was some old ball thing with the correct part number on it, looks like they just grabbed any flyback they could find and printed a label for it.

Will be interested to hear if anyone successfully gets one that works, I don't trust these ad's that appear many years after they have never been available."

Jomac did some work for me recently and I sent him the link to flyback on here, this is what he had to say:

"I have seen that link and one of my customers ordered one so I could test for him, the flyback that eventually turned up months later was some old ball thing with the correct part number on it, looks like they just grabbed any flyback they could find and printed a label for it.

Will be interested to hear if anyone successfully gets one that works, I don't trust these ad's that appear many years after they have never been available."
But some random guy ran one in his machine for three days :P . It's gotta be good.

my 4 shipped I ordered. So when I get them we who am I shipping one off to get reproed.

I'd like to find an extra 2931 or 33 chassis now.

They should work if that scalper is selling them on ebay.

How the hell did it cost 140 euros?

$36 + $41 = $77 or 69 euros

Portugal VAT is 23%, so tax is additional 16 euros.

69 euros + 16 euros = 85 euros.

That's it. There are no "other fees" in EU. You don't even hate to pay for customs duty, because the value is under a certain limit. If you paid more than 85 euros, then you're paying for a service you agreed to, like courier delivery. Most likely the courier cleared your package in customs, which will result in a hefty service fee.

Tecknoservices can get fucked.
I've always had to pay custom duties back in France. Also those fuckin customs use a 1:1 rate between USD and EUR so you end up paying way more.
And then on top of that FEDEX, UPS and DHL are infamous for charging excessive fees (not rare to pay 30% more than what you should have paid). There's nothing you can do about it, by using their services (even if you're the recipient and didn't choose to) you accept their T&Cs...
Same for the customs, try to file a formal complain you joker...

It's sad to be raped by your own government but at the same time it means a lot. :(

100 bucks for 4. I haven't got the shipping invoice yet to states.

here's some pictures

In total 100 for 4 and 60 to ship.

Attachments

• 133239z5.jpg
    133239z5.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 187
  • 133239z1.jpg
    133239z1.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Whats the name of the company on the bottom of the sticker?

Whats the name of the company on the bottom of the sticker?
Check one page back I put some details and then subsequent searches by other members showed that the company had shut down

Back