What's new
FYI, this might be inferred since these Taobao flybacks work on the MS2931, but I can confirm they also work for the MS2930. The image produced is both too tall and too wide. I suspect this shall vary from flyback to flyback. Tolerance on these Chinese knockoffs aren't built to tight specs.

I am sure the power of the community can resolve the width/height issues soon.

Has anyone had any luck ordering any of these recently?

I’d like to get one or two if someone has extra or orders again.

My buddy says he has 4 of these flybacks. $70 shipped CONUS. PM me if you want one.

I received one of these and I'm going to use it to try and resuscitate an MS-2931. With the sizing issue, the HV might simply be a bit too low (lower HV produces a larger image due to reduced electron travel speed). With an HV probe, the HV can be tested.

I received one of these and I'm going to use it to try and resuscitate an MS-2931. With the sizing issue, the HV might simply be a bit too low (lower HV produces a larger image due to reduced electron travel speed). With an HV probe, the HV can be tested.
Let us know how it goes. I sent my chassis out for repair and they replaced the flyback with one of these and when I got the chassis back it was causing arcing at the neck on both of my tubes. I am praying that it's something wrong with the chassis and not my tubes. The chassis went back and I am anxiously waiting for its return.

supposedly the Spanish guy on Ebay are different and only require a hv calibrate to fix wideness.

Let us know how it goes. I sent my chassis out for repair and they replaced the flyback with one of these and when I got the chassis back it was causing arcing at the neck on both of my tubes.
Sorry to say this but both your tubes are trashed.

PSA: MS293X, faulty chassis can break the tube
I’ve seen that post but I have also gotten opinions from a few other people and it could be the chassis. Especially since the fly back was replaced.

https://jestineyong.com/sparking-in-the-crt-tube-neck/

So they would have sent you the chassis untested?

I would be surprised if it's the chassis, but fingers crossed for you. It sucks having these tubes die on you.

It’s supposed to have been tested but they’re checking it over. I too hope it’s not my tubes. I’ve had so much bad luck and sunk so much money into this can I’m ready to be done with it.

The flyback didn't fix my 2931, but it's not any worse either. I expect my original flyback is fine.

Back