What's new

VodkaGobalsky

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in finding a New Versus City cabinet. Would it be easier to search forums and find people that are selling or order from over seas? I'm new to the whole arcade thing.

Welcome!

This is an introductory section so let us know more about you! Other members here can guide you in the right direction for your search.

I'm on the west coast. Nor Cal. Ideally, I would be able to setup a candy cab versus city with Super Street Fighter 2 2X Grandmaster's Challenge.

Lucky to be on the west coast :) I am in Maryland and would LOVE a versus city for 3rd strike

Hi, I'm in NorCal too. Welcome to the forums. You must have some serious space to fill if you're looking for a Vs? You know they don't separate right? and you can only play one game on both sides, not two unique games... Still, don't let me stop you from achieving your dreams!

you can only play one game on both sides, not two unique games...
You might need to source some additional harness bits but you can absolutely play different games on each side.

Case/Point: Virtual On Shipped in, and had an official kit for, Versus City cabs and uses a separate Model 2 board for each player.

Back