What's new

Magus

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've heard great things about this forum and thought it was about time I join!

A little about me. Hobbies include - soldering and programing chips, playing guitar. And last but not least.. gaming on my Sega Astro City!

I look forward to learning more all things arcade related and hope to be of some value with forum contributions. :)

Thanks!

Welcome! You’ve got your location as “USA” but if you’re somewhere, uh, populated I’d suggest editing that. Many areas coordinate meetups and such, and if you ever need some troubleshooting in-person members here are helpful (if you’re close by). Not required obviously, just an observation.

Thanks!
Welcome! You’ve got your location as “USA” but if you’re somewhere, uh, populated I’d suggest editing that. Many areas coordinate meetups and such, and if you ever need some troubleshooting in-person members here are helpful (if you’re close by). Not required obviously, just an observation.
Thanks! It's been edited. That's good to know, Appreciate it.

Cool, there’s quite a few New England folks on here, and we do meet up every so often. Also happy to help if you get into all the cool toys here and have any issues.

Back