What's new

MakutaMaster962

Beginner
Reaction score
I'm in need of some assistance with [successfully] using my Yellow Lindbergh w/Nico multigame kit. I've got power going from my ATX 500w power supply into the motherboard, and into my JVS IO board(a model 837-14505), which is also connected to one of Mitsurugi's S-JIHPs. I've got a computer keyboard, speakers and monitor all hooked up as well. When I turn the machine on(it takes a minute or so), I get the option to choose either "Multiboot," or "Baseboard Update." After choosing Multiboot, I get to the white "Now Loading" screen with an orange progress bar near the bottom. However, before it can even reach 100%, I hear 2 or 3 beeps come from the motherboard. When the progress bar finally does reach 100%, I get the following error message on my screen:

jphoto%2B1%2B%25283%2529.JPG

After that, the entire process starts all over again. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Did you try resetting with the jumpers like in steps 3-5 here?: How to install your Lindbergh DarkDawg Multi Kit
Yes I have. I still get the same results. One more thing to note: the LED light on the JVS Baseboard is orange. From what I've found out, that means that the baseboard is dead. I wasn't sure if it was related to the error or not, but I thought it best to let you know.

I would take your Lindy apart and really clean all of your connectors on your cards and reinstall everything. If that doesn't work try a different game if you can to verify if the fault is your pcb or not.

Unfortunately, I've never even managed to get to the screen that lets you choose which Lindbergh game you want to play. I've never gotten that far before. Sorry.
I meant besides the multi kit

Try a different game if you can to verify if the fault is your pcb or not.
Unfortunately, I've never even managed to get to the screen that lets you choose which Lindbergh game you want to play. I've never gotten that far before. Sorry.
Did you ever fix the issue I am having the exact same issue! Please if you were able to fix this problem can you share the solution.

Back