What's new

euphoria

Professional
Reaction score
Hi :

Can someone identify this pcb please. Original? Might be interested in a trade here if it is.
Else can someone supply photo of a decased one? Looking for my spare pcb.
Have not had a good look for it and am having issues sending a good photo sorry!

Regards
Euphoria

Attachments

• 4DC098DC-4FEB-4731-8FD3-4C0F6B1B9C4C.jpeg
    4DC098DC-4FEB-4731-8FD3-4C0F6B1B9C4C.jpeg
    80.4 KB · Views: 243
Thst is a bootleg. The original is a CPS1.5 pcb.

Semi bootleg, it's an original CPS1 board, likely SF2CE converted with a hacked version of C&Ds

There's also a bootleg bootleg around which is a single board and in no way shape or form original hardware

Edit: that's also a bootleg B board. So what you have is an original long A board (10mhz) and an original SF2CE C board with bootleg ROMs on a bootleg ROM board

Edit edit: CPS1.5 hardware is easy to identify bootlegs or conversions of:

- CPS1.5 C board has a battery but no kick harness/4P connectors (these are on a filter board on the front of the case)

- CPS1.5 is made up of 4 boards. If the Q Sound board is missing, it's a boot. Also the A board on 1.5 doesn't have the sound area populated.

- CPS1.5 boards are not usually found sans case. I'm sure it happens but it would be kind of annoying since the filterboard is required for sound output as well as 3P/4P and it's very flimsy without the case holding it

- CPS1.5 just like CPS2, outputs stereo sound via a filterboard. RCA connectors are on the Q Sound board

Last edited:
Hi :

What about my warriors of fate?

Regards
Euphoria

Attachments

• 0229BB1F-33C3-424D-87B3-2B7E5FAE8CA3.jpeg
    0229BB1F-33C3-424D-87B3-2B7E5FAE8CA3.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 152
They look like Yaton specials.

Hi :
Really? Definitely did not buy either from him.

Regards
Euphoria
:(

Yep, here's a pic of the Q-Sound board that should be part of a CPS 1.5 game. The red/white rca ports help to identify an original if the sellers pics are a bit low res / blurry

kbWaeWW.jpg

Back