What's new
No packing errors on this side of the pond sir. Thanks!
PGM_PCBs.jpg
Grizzly bear unboxing. :D
Only seems that way. But done for dramatic effect and privacy.

Argh, who did I give an extra prog board instead of a char board?

Well, it's going to be easy enough to fix... We should know in a few days.

Mine arrived in Boston. Who’s got that digikey cart? :thumbsup:

Edit: looks like it’s here!

Last edited:
Mine also arrived. Is there going to be a guide on how to put them together. Not the soldering part but what parts are needed for each game and what needs to be programmed etc.

Mine arrived in RI. Thanks @Fluffy

Still getting my shop together after the move, but I should be able to find some bench space to knock out three carts tomorrow night. :)

If they've started arriving in the US and Canada hopefully they're not too far away for Aussie land :D

Edit: tracking has them here now but haven't cleared customs yet so most likely delivered tomorrow/Thursday

Last edited:
Mine arrived last week cheers to fluffy for all his work! Just waiting for my eeproms to turn up now.

Mine arrived last friday. Made one of each and they are great. Fluffy, thanks a lot for the great work!
Good points in your how to. I had graphics issues on one of the carts. After reflowing the 74xxx those went away and the cart worked perfect.

Got mine yesterday. I didn't receive the duplicate.

All the ones from "above the line" are now on their way. I've got 6 prog boards and 8 char boards left, which I'm going to hold on to in case boards get lost or damaged on the way. I'll then offer them to people below the line.

Back