What's new
It's not uncommon to receive an extra one or two PCB's, happens to me frequently.
Entirely possible you are one or two from using a whole sheet. And they're otherwise going to throw out the remainder so better to just do the couple of extra in case of faults ?

If my spreadsheet is correct I sent out 99 sets from the first order. If they check the packing by weight it is possible that they gave me an extra char instead of a prog.
They put the order into big panels, so it is quite possible that they produce extra where the panel size doesn't divide cleanly by the PCB size.

If my spreadsheet is correct I sent out 99 sets from the first order. If they check the packing by weight it is possible that they gave me an extra char instead of a prog.
They put the order into big panels, so it is quite possible that they produce extra where the panel size doesn't divide cleanly by the PCB size.
In honor of this good fortune, I am running out and buying a lottery ticket!

There are plenty left on this order, but as long as there is demand I can re-order them.
Cool I'll how much arcade fund I have left after paying for the has and selling the spare superbios

Look what the postman dropped off at the office today:
IMG_20190906_193821.jpg

I'll send them out once I've checked them, and tried the milmax pins. :)

What else did I get?
IMG_20190906_193916.jpg

These boards are for my Apple II build. To the left is an adaptor board for the 2513 char ROM to use a 27c16 EPROM instead. To the right is an adapter for the mask ROMs so I can use 27c16 EPROMs as well. (One line needs to be inverted, one needs to be pulled high. Essentially like this, just neater.)

IMG_20190906_194007.jpg

Ok, you've got to be an old fart like me, and German. This is a clone of an educational 1-Bit computer I made off photos of the original. The component layout should be close, I had to guess most of the traces and the pinout of one connector.

If we got on you list, should we be expecting a PM? Look for to this as I don't want to sacrifice any carts to plays to those cave shooters!

Yes, you should expect a PM. (Waiting for import duties to resolve..)

Sorry for the delay, but here is the second order:
IMG_20190921_113648.jpg

The prog board is the same one as before, the char board is a new revision with new footprints to allow the use of MillMax pins:
IGS PGM Custom Graphics PCB testers

Unfortunately I missed some silkscreen information when I replaced the footprints which I only noticed when I made pictures of the tests...

Please use this printout as a reference for the logic chips:
View attachment char_silkscreen.pdf

I will contact people from my spreadsheet later today.

Two things:
Please make sure the location in your profile is correct so I can look up the shipping costs. Country is enough.
I need to match up PayPal payments and forum usernames. So please either put your user name into the PayPal message or your real name into a PM.

Edit: Ok, a third thing:
I need a shipping address, either by PM or from PayPal.

Last edited:
Two things:
Please make sure the location in your profile is correct so I can look up the shipping costs. Country is enough.
I need to match up PayPal payments and forum usernames. So please either put your user name into the PayPal message or your real name into a PM.

Edit: Ok, a third thing:
I need a shipping address, either by PM or from PayPal.
Hi, I also didn't get a message but I just declared interest. Are there any still available?

Back