What's new
In for 2 for sure, 3 if the price is right!

Thanks for your work on these.

I would be in for a set of 3 or maybe more, depending on final price

Ok am I the only one who wants one of these to put that crappy fighter SVG in a cart?
I just had a look, SVG requires a lot more memory and it runs code on the ASIC, so not appropriate for my PCBs.

I'm in for 3 :)

Update: I talked to a buddy of mine.... I'll take 8

Last edited:
I just had a look, SVG requires a lot more memory and it runs code on the ASIC, so not appropriate for my PCBs.
oh well, thanks for checking. Still in for at least one to fiddle with

I'll take four sets, three for me, one for @dr_myslihiiri. If anyone local to me wants to grab any, I can do a group order.

Last edited:
I'm interested, would we be able to purchase prog and char boards separately?

I'm interested, would we be able to purchase prog and char boards separately?
Interesting question. That depends on how much demand there is for that, and if I can balance the orders so I don't end up with too many unsold single boards.

Do we really have to be cute about what these are for? I mean, you're making a thread for bootlegging games, pretending it's not C-A-V-E games seems silly. Especially when you say you don't care if people mass produce them, so we're not being all "only backup games you already own lol" about it.

Anyways, now that it's clear that's all this is for I already have those, so not really interested any more. The hunt for a Martial Masters that isn't ridiculously priced continues.

Cool project, don't mean to sound critical, it just seems like we should be honest about what this is for. This forum isn't a secret, if there are interested parties they know what's going on here without names.
Off topic here but how much would you be willing to pay for an original Martial Masters cartridge?

It supports the three games that people normally convert from other PCBs.
You're referring to Espgaluda, Ketsui, and DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou Black Label correct? Could you also use your boards for Demon Front?
I have been working on making a Demon front Repro.. Its probibly a bit away.... but i may end up using one of Fluffys PCBs in it....

T.

Ok am I the only one who wants one of these to put that crappy fighter SVG in a cart?
It is in a Cart as well. I have seen it... But it was stupid cost.. like Marshal Masters...BUT it does use the ASIC / ARM7 code.

In theory.. My Reproduction Demon Front cart could be made to run SVG aswell..... I hadn't though about doing a SVG repro....

T.

It is in a Cart as well. I have seen it... But it was stupid cost.. like Marshal Masters...BUT it does use the ASIC / ARM7 code.

In theory.. My Reproduction Demon Front cart could be made to run SVG aswell..... I hadn't though about doing a SVG repro....

T.
I’ve only seen the pcb version, and if i recall it seems to sell for $125 or so. Maybe the cart is expensive because it’s rare? There are two versions of the game and the later revision is supposed to be more complete btw.

Anyway I happen to like the DIY/project side of this more than the specific games involved. So for SVG while it’s a game I would like to have at some point, I’d probably either grab a cheap PCB version or wait for it to be part of a PGM multi. or of course if there was a project board like this I could use to build one... is yours DIY also? it’s not the kind of game I’d outright buy as a repro, I don’t actually care about it that much.

I think I maxed out what you can do with 27c322 on the char board. I could probably squeeze in 1-2 more, but some games require significantly more storage.
The next step would be to move to TSOP devices which are available in bigger sizes, though come with all sorts of other problems, especially for DIY projects.

Back