What's new
Depending on price I may be in for a set or 2

This is really awesome.

Can I commission someone make me a set of the shoot 'em up PCBs, and Demon Front?

i would love to buy 3 or even 5 kits but i doesn't know a thing about programing a eprom :c

Interested in 3 sets. Already tested the prototype versions, and I promised I would buy the final boards.

I'm in for 3 (for sure)
How many 27c322 do we need per board ? (approximatively, I guess that it depends on games I want to run)

You need two 16V8 GAL, the brand doesn't matter. I bought ATF16V8B-15PU-ND which seem to work fine for me.
Pardon my noobiness, but besides the GAL type (16V8), do any other specs matter? BuyICnow, for instance, has a few different types of ATMEL ATF16V8B GALs for sale. The package should obviously be DIP20 300mil, and I'm guessing the 15ns variant should also be OK. Am I right?

The ATF16V8B-15PU-ND is a 15ns type. As far as I can tell the various variants are for extra features like low-power sleep modes, enhanced temperature ranges or packaging. The data sheets are sometimes unclear how different types compare.
In this circuit I'm using only the logical functions from input to output, so I most types should work.

Amazing work on these been waiting with bated breath :)

interested in 1-3 depending on price.

I'm very much interested in 1 to 4 of these but my hands shake too much for soldering... if anyone wants to do a completed cart GB or something and make some extra $$ please let me know as I'd like to join it.

Drawing the line here:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone above will be in the first order, anyone below will get boards until I run out. I am a bit busy with work right now, but I'll make the order soon. (The price depends on how much I have to pay for shipping and customs from China.)

Damn i missed that thread. I'll be under the line, i'm in for one :D

Back