What's new
Let me check with my buddy who works in the packaging industry about the cartridge shells. Perhaps they can use pulp composite material for the job. Also, he has folks that can do the 3D work and I have donors that I can lend them to trace the design.

Update:

The cost for one set (1 prog board + 1 char board) is 15 GBP + whatever royal mail is quoting me for postage. I'll start contacting people in the order they are in this thread, everyone is welcome to take fewer or none if they changed their mind. If I have any left over at the end we can talk about getting extras.
Price sounds good to me 8o
Waiting for the pm :rolleyes:

Update:

The cost for one set (1 prog board + 1 char board) is 15 GBP + whatever royal mail is quoting me for postage. I'll start contacting people in the order they are in this thread, everyone is welcome to take fewer or none if they changed their mind. If I have any left over at the end we can talk about getting extras.
Price sounds good to me 8o Waiting for the pm :rolleyes:
More than that, it's a gift to the community.

Update:

Price sounds good to me 8o Waiting for the pm :rolleyes:
More than that, it's a gift to the community.
I think so, great job from our colleague Fluffy

PMs for everyone up to "the line" are out to confirm numbers. I hope I didn't forget anyone! I am happy to send US orders to acblunden2, please coordinate that with him.

For anyone who missed out from the first batch, I'm definitely going to make another order.

PMs for everyone up to "the line" are out to confirm numbers. I hope I didn't forget anyone!
What is the line? Edit; I see now, page 3, post 59 is the cut off.

Boooooo

PMs for everyone up to "the line" are out to confirm numbers. I hope I didn't forget anyone! I am happy to send US orders to acblunden2, please coordinate that with him.

For anyone who missed out from the first batch, I'm definitely going to make another order.
Im ok with shipping my order to acblunden2 if it makes things easier for you.

What is the line? Edit; I see now, page 3, post 59 is the cut off.
Boooooo
I ordered 100 sets which is how many I'm comfortable with ordering. Shipping out this order should be ~1 week, and making a new order should be ~1 week as well, so you shouldn't have to wait too long...

we need someone with one of the Killing blade conversion carts from eBay to have the GALs reversed...
I have a KB cart in storage. Not that I expect it to be a conversion cart, but if I open it up, what am I looking for to know if it is one?

we need someone with one of the Killing blade conversion carts from eBay to have the GALs reversed...
I have a KB cart in storage. Not that I expect it to be a conversion cart, but if I open it up, what am I looking for to know if it is one?
What TS means is that some conversion PGM carts on ebay used KB as the donor cart. So if you have one of these converted carts that used KB as the donor then yeah, we could used them to get the GALs be able to make our own conversion carts using KB.

\o/ \o/ \o/ \o/ \o/

8o

I was above the line (page 1) and didn't get a PM :(

Oh well I'll wait until the next batch I guess :)

Last edited:
I was above the line (page 1) and didn't get a PM :(

oh well I'll wait until next batch :)
Sorry, I missed that. How many do you want? I may have some left if some people don't want all I reserved for them.

Edit: I think I didn't put down your name because you were waiting for the price to decide.

Last edited:
I'd like 3 but happy with 2 if that's all that's left. Otherwise I'm happy to wait until the next batch if I can be made top of the list and the price is guaranteed (in case it goes up next batch) :)

Back