What's new
May I be put down for 2 sets when available please.

I knew I had an account on this forum for a reason... Please put me down for 3 sets next round, Fluffy. Thank you!

put me down for 3 sets too. I’m in the uk too so shipping should be pretty decent when the lockdown is lifted

Solihull is just a bit down the road from me
I work in town but obviously with the lockdown I’m not there at the moment,
When you next have some and the lockdowns over I’ll come pick some up!

Put me down for 3 sets as well please. I recently picked up a pgm and would like to have the cave games without destroying an original cart as well.

Thanks

Were there any good solutions to avoid having to solder in the eproms to the actual boards? I still have my order untouched as I was hoping to be able to install these w/o having to actually solder them in, or is that the only way to go?

Were there any good solutions to avoid having to solder in the eproms to the actual boards? I still have my order untouched as I was hoping to be able to install these w/o having to actually solder them in, or is that the only way to go?
If you socketed the board you'd still need to solder the sockets on. And the chips may be too tall to fit in the case at that point (I'm not sure, I don't have any in hand myself).

Back