What's new

ZPaul2Fresh8

Beginner
Reaction score
From the US (Ohio). A fellow 90's gamer enthusiast. I particularly enjoy Midway games and I've created some great revisions to my favorites games such as MK+, MK2+ and UMK3+.

It's always good to be a part of the nostalgia! Have a nice day :)

@ZPaul2Fresh8
youtube.com/ZPaul2Fresh8
https://discord.gg/a5xAyEy
www.mortalkombatplus.com

Welcome! Thanks for your contributions!

I've been watching some of the work on UMK3+

Very impressive stuff - especially adding Rain in :)

Welcome to A-P! Your work on MK is much appreciated, thank you!

Holy shit dude... I just learned about your projects, and honestly they jumped MK up to "Must Have" level boards for me. Just bought a UMK3 board and when it comes in I'll be tossing some scratch your way for some chips.

Definitely need to get a set of these for my MK2 and UMK3!

I'm in Australia so shipping may be a problem, do you offer these as files you burn yourself?

Not to speak for Paul, but to help out, you guys can check out the discord and mortalkombatplus.com for many of your questions, but basically, donors get the files, you find and burn your EPROMs yourself.

I’m dumb. Welcome and I’m looking forward to updating my boards.

Well thank you for the warm welcome. Currently MK2+ is in beta 2, UMK3+ is in beta 1 and MK+ is in development. Feel free to stop in our Discord to say hi or get the latest news on the project. https://discord.gg/a5xAyEy
Glad to see you back and that you are still working on this. Please dont forget about us and let us know about your latest news and progress.

Thanks!

This guy gives no response here, so good luck to anyone who actually wants to update their boards.

This guy gives no response here, so good luck to anyone who actually wants to update their boards.
He just came here b/c it was recommended. His main hang out is HIS site and his discord. He doesn't give out updates. He helps you burn your own EPROMs to play. To get the data, you must be a donator to their patreon.

Check out www.mortalkombatplus.com for details.

Back