What's new

FPJ

Student
Reaction score
I'm the head tech at a big retro arcade in Texas. I often encounter weird problems that I can't find the solution for, so I'm hoping to get another resource for tech help. I have a predilection for obscure games, particularly ones that tried doing something really different, even if what they tried often resulted in their failure.

Welcome! Let's fail and learn together.
I'll be visiting Texas soon.
My second home is Dallas.

I'm the head tech at a big retro arcade in Texas. I often encounter weird problems that I can't find the solution for, so I'm hoping to get another resource for tech help. I have a predilection for obscure games, particularly ones that tried doing something really different, even if what they tried often resulted in their failure.
Welcome FPJ. You from FreePlay Arcade?

I have a predilection for obscure games, particularly ones that tried doing something really different, even if what they tried often resulted in their failure.
Sounds like you're in the market for a Cho Chabudai Gaeshi! (Super Table-Flip!)

we got any in the USA?

oh well then, bloodstorm...

Yeah, I've seen the table flip game at the Grapevine Round 1.

I'd rather find something like Change Air Blade or Super Locomotive. But if we're talking fighters, I'll take Jackie Chan in Fists of Fire or Alien Challenge over BloodStorm. I know Johnny Cage had switched to BloodStorm. Sadly, that did not save it.

Welcome aboard! Free Play Arcade in Richardson is awesome, I need to get back out there again soon. :thumbsup:

Thanks! Don't forget about Arlington or Denton if those are closer and easier to visit for you. Of course, I'm partial to the Richardson location since it has Ataxx and most of my Neo Geo games.

Back