What's new

DarthMig

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any of you guys here know where i can find the edge connector for a PANA Custom Long supergun. Some help would be really appreciated.

I found two Japanese sites that sell superguns and one no longer sells them and other not sure is they do or not. I emailed them last week and have not heard from them.

Attachments

• pana_edge_conn.jpg
    pana_edge_conn.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 269
@Suzuki_Bison I will reach out to him and see if he responds. Its a pain because it is a custom pin-out on the finger board and its shorter then the standard edge connector used, 42pin.

@Suzuki_Bison Do you happen to know another way i can get in touch with JNX. I tried doin it from his site but when i sent the message i gt a 505 error.

I just sent him a link here. He has built these in the past, but not sure if he will now.

I cut down JAMMA fingerboards for mine but if someone does a batch at a reasonable price I'll take 10.

@penrhos That is a good idea, cutting finger boards down. I am in the process of trying to learn how to use Autodesk Eagle to that i can create finger boards and have some made. If somebody has files for this finger boards already made and can provide them that would be great.

Back