What's new

Heatermania

Student
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm running into a bit of a problem, and I hope you guys can be of some help.

Last year I purchased a HAS Supergun and a Darksoft CPS2 board from a user on this forum, and I'm just now really getting to play with it.

However, I am completely unable to get any sound, either from the HAS or from the CPS2 board. I've tried adjusting the volume on the CPS2 with the buttons on the side and I've tried it through the HAS itself, with no luck.

I'll be the first to admit I'm a bit of a novice, but could someone help me to get this all running?

Thanks in advance!

Liam

Try holding down the volume down button of the cps2 upon powering it on, and leave it held down for at least 5 seconds.

This should reset the volume levels. Enter the service menu to see what level the sound is at and adjust it up to 30 or so.

Still nothing from either. I tested it a couple of weeks ago before I had my SCART cable in hand and was getting audio. But now, nothing.

UGH. Just flipped the thing over for the first time in a year and there is damage on the bottom of the "A" board... the one with the fan and the output. That's likely the culprit. Thank god all the Darksoft stuff is installed into the "B" board.... shit...

Back