What's new
I am aware of NES Hard Drivin' story so wanted to check if you picked it up correctly and its amazing how much research you put into producing these videos and still manage cram all relevant details and still manage to keep the video length below 20 minutes. Fantastic!

I played the arcade version of Hard Driving whenever I was at the local mall, and my buddy owned the Genesis version.
Out of all the times I played that damn game I think I only made the loop 5 times or less. :P
After a few tries we started just trying to run into the cow.

I am aware of NES Hard Drivin' story so wanted to check if you picked it up correctly and its amazing how much research you put into producing these videos and still manage cram all relevant details and still manage to keep the video length below 20 minutes. Fantastic!
Thanks a lot, I appreciate the kind words. I try to do as much research as possible and keep the length and about 12 to 14 minutes. My newest one which is double Dragon blocks and it just about 15 minutes there were a ton of things to talk about. And I didn't even delve into the sequels. Thanks again
Fantastic video as usual! :thumbup:
Thank you kind sir

Back