What's new

GoenitzNYC

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi all!

Here are three labels I created for the three CAVE Conversion carts for the IGS PGM (PolyGame Master) Platform.

Just a small contribution to the Arcade/Retro Gaming Community.

CAVE1.BMP = Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi

CAVE2.BMP = Espgaluda

CAVE3.BMP = DoDonPachi DaiOuJou (White & Black Label)

I recommend opening them in MS Paint, do a Print Preview and set the page to Portrait and the scaling to 100%, then print.

Enjoy!

View attachment CAVE1.bmp View attachment CAVE3.bmp

GoenitzNYC (Instagram - @RetroEscape)

Attachments

• CAVE2.bmp
    605.9 KB · Views: 949
These are awesome. Thanks for doing these. Im gonna get some printed to see how they come out. I'm thinking maybe Matte or Gloss white vinyl should come out nice.

Did some test prints to make sure I get a good size cut pattern and corner radius.
IMG_2615.jpg

Yes, use MS Paint, do a Print Preview, set it to 100% and set the margins as narrow as possible and orientation to portrait.

It will fit on a single 8.5" x 11" sheet.

Isy's the man! I dig your Espgaluda flip...

I used these guys: stickersinternational.co.uk/
Minimum order was £15, which was 100 labels per design... More than most people will ever need.
Had these printed by their sister site stickersinternational.us
IMG_2786.jpg
Came out pretty darn nice for the price, very happy with them :)

However, I used them on another project for domed badges/labels and they were a complete disaster though, had to go back to my US based printer for those, no issues on quality from them.

Thank you @SmokeMonster & @GoenitzNYC for these! If I have a color printer, are there blank labels for these somewhere? My guess is the size isn't common and probably not, worth a shot tho. =)

Back