What's new
I ended up just trimming my sheep_nova labels and resticking them with 3M spray glue. They aren't perfect but they look a lot more like real PGM games on the shelf.

I need laböes foe the chips, like the one in the build thread. how do you make them?

I need laböes foe the chips, like the one in the build thread. how do you make them?
I am using Avery labels, 46x11.1mm, https://www.amazon.co.uk/Avery-L7656-25-White-printer-label/dp/B001ARZNK4/ref=asc_df_B001ARZNK4/

They've got an online designer, though I found that the bleed area I added got trimmed to the exact outline of a label, so prints can have thin white edges. :( Otherwise they are slightly trimmed versions of the full size labels someone posted here already.
The numbers were added with the csv import feature in the label maker.

I don't have the source artwork any more, but if you have the logo it should be literally minutes to set up in the online label designer.
I've got these PDF printouts, but as I mentioned before it would be better if each label was slightly bigger than the cutout on the sheet, so alignment errors don't show up as white border. I just printed the first page, which was more I needed.

Attachments

• EspgaludaLabels.pdf
    83.9 KB · Views: 365
  • KetsuiLabels.pdf
    92.1 KB · Views: 374
  • ddpLabels.pdf
    93.2 KB · Views: 369

Hi guys, i'm looking for a DDP II bee Storm label, someone have it ? Thanks
Here's a quick cleaned up pic of my label, give you something to start from if someone hasn't recreated it.
bee-storm.jpg
Thanks !!!!!

I just built them over the original labels I was remixing, so no bleed I think. Hopefully that doesn't screw them up.

nah, should be fine, I will test them out, thanks.

These will go great with some carts I have been meaning to get done.

@Derick2k do you print them yourself or have a good source for label printing?
Both, I usually test print at home with an LX900, but for the pro stuff I send it out. Specially stuff like the domed badges, or high quality labels with UV protection, die cut etc... A home setup for that would cost too much.

Makes sense. I was looking at some holographic film to put on custom labels a whole back but need a better printer to start. Future project maybe.

Back