What's new
Me to.. i'll buy at least 50 "sets" of them. :)
(50 of each label)

Thanks,

T.

Me to.. i'll buy at least 50 "sets" of them. :)
(50 of each label)

Thanks,

T.
I'll send out some of these to a few guys to test for fitment and see how they like them. If all that is good then we can send the files to the other print guys here in the US which I trust for pro labels, they are the ones I used for the Naomi domed badges that came out excellent. So Ill let you know. I can send you a few if you want to check them out yourself.

Just wanted to say thanks for the labels and eprom sticker art. This saves me a lot of time!

Was wondering whatever happened to this. Was in for just the cave shooter labels.

Sent some of these out, bad pics and some labels have protective plastic layer, so they dont look that good on the pic. But overall Im happy with these, there are better methods/quality but these are really good for what they are.

Time to make some Fluffy carts :D

Numbered these just in case someone need 1 or 2, I dont really have a lot of these did a very small run just to check quality.

Project42.jpg

Project43.jpg

Last edited:
I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one.
I have just ordered more of the KOV Vs Street Fighter carts...Tim.
In for one also!@Derick2k in for a label set also please!
Looks like i'll have to get more carts....
The Hack has been done REALLY well.... There is some shots of it running in the big you tube stream i did with SmokeMonster...

T.
@GC8TECH did you get the carts ?

I have 1 on order, And still hunting down a few more.... Its not a common cart... and postage from anywhere is currently a nightmare.....

IF There are people looking for PGM carts. Please send me a PM. That way i can easeally see who wants what etc... And i won't accidentally miss your message.....

I offer a FREE Cart hunting service. Were i spend time looking for carts. I only charge for the game, And a $55AUD deposit to start looking for the game. This will go towards the game cost once found.

pgm@gc8tech.com will also get to me.......

Gonna reply back the guys that want labels tomorrow, its been a crazy few days dealing with tenants :cursing:

BS issues like "Hey, we cant pay our rent on time, but can we get a dog because of my (SAD) social anxiety disorder?" Type of shit, yeah you're going be to real SAD when I evict your ass.

Ok, I just sent labels out to a few peeps, I havent informed everyone that I did. So....they went out regular mail so if you see an envelope from a someone in NY dont throw it out :D

I have some labels left but not enough for full sets, but will be placing a larger order soon, Im trying to get a printer that can do the pro labels, laminated, etc...Im also gonna do a short run of Sys16 multi metalized backed labels for the eproms.

I havent charged anyone that I sent labels to, nor am I looking to get paid, but if you want to donate some change for what you think they are worth I can get more stuff printed to give out.

Paypal

Please chime in if you get labels in the mail during the next week or 2 so i know, just way too many PMs to go through right now.

Yes I'm still keen on getting some. Will have to drop some money into you.

Yes I'm still keen on getting some. Will have to drop some money into you.
i have large order of labels on the way, so your share is in there. as soon as i get them ill forward them to you. I ran out of labels on the original test print, I gave them out free of charge.

to the peeps that already got some of these post up some pics if you can please.

Back