What's new
On the topic of Shockboxes, I am looking into getting a custom run of red boxes. If people are interested let me know and I will start a list... maybe I should start a thread as well.
Every time I get interested in things like this, the price becomes like $20-30 for a box. I love the look, but man, realistically, that's hundreds of dollars just to house games.

If you could get the price down to under $10, or even better, under $5 if large purchase is made, I know we could move more.

Yea im interested in red boxes but the final price is key. Those black shockboxes are imo expensive.

Demon_Front_-_Correct_AR.png

Demon_Front.png

Demon_Front_Grids_Correct_AR.png

Demon_Front_Grids_Stretch.png

Demon_Front_Grid_2_Correct_AR.png

Demon_Front_Grid_2_Stretch.png

Last edited:
Pretty cool!

Just so happens I bought some labels I've been desperately needing just the other day :thumbsup:

Still waiting on the Multi :whistling:

Oh weird, DDP2 wasn't by Cave technically since IGS licensed to produce and publish it. I should remove the Cave logo then? I guess they probably programmed for it but weren't credited.

Oh weird, DDP2 wasn't by Cave technically since IGS licensed to produce and publish it. I should remove the Cave logo then? I guess they probably programmed for it but weren't credited.
I don't think Cave had anything to do with it, so I say cut the logo but I am by no means an authority on this, just what I read on the internet!

I am diving into the IGS rabbit hole. Does anyone offer printing of these sexy game labels?

Happy to kick up some scratch for a few prints.

These are the stickers i got Professionally printed....

If you get stuck you could buy a few if you need them??

T.

Attachments

• all3.jpg
    all3.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 143
made some labels for myself, figured i show it off and see if anyone is interested.
It's a bit more straightforward and I made the vertical logos horizontal it make it more consistent with actual PGM carts.

dl
download. Nice works!

Quick question. I'm not around my carts right now, but I can print.

Can someone verify the length and width of the labels? I just want to make sure I'm printing the proper scale! Thanks!

So is anyone here still printing labels? I need to replace labels to:

DDP Daioujou
Espgaluda
Ketsui
DDP2 Beestorm
Demon Front

Back