What's new
Great stuff! I love the Espgalude especially

@Derick2k do you print them yourself or have a good source for label printing?
Both, I usually test print at home with an LX900, but for the pro stuff I send it out. Specially stuff like the domed badges, or high quality labels with UV protection, die cut etc... A home setup for that would cost too much.
Where do you send out? I have a small sticker making workshop, but like you say, it's not perfect for everything.

This isn't a Cave conversion label, but I don't know where else to post it. Custom label for Street Fighter vs Knights of Valour:
SF_vs_KOV-kanji.png

SF_vs_KOV-2.png

The first one matches my other Cave label layouts, and the bottom layout is more like a real bootleg cart label.

I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one.

I need to figure out how to get a copy of that Knights of Valour mod cart! Or learn to make one.
IF you get stuck.. i should still be able to get some...

T.

If you can snag an extra copy I would totally take one. But if I can do this on a Fluffy board, that would be awesome. Hope to get some on the next run.

Anyone having some of these labels professionally made? Would love a set for my fluffy cave boards.

Im having SM labels printed, so will probably have a couple of spares. Hopefully they come out decent. Had to go with another vendor since Im only doing a very small order of 10 each.

Im having SM labels printed, so will probably have a couple of spares. Hopefully they come out decent. Had to go with another vendor since Im only doing a very small order of 10 each.
Just looking for the 3 cave shooters labels :) Please consider me in that batch.

I would like a set as well if they will be produced.

I have the three cave as well no DDP2

I have just ordered more of the KOV Vs Street Fighter carts...Tim.
In for one also!
@Derick2k in for a label set also please!
Looks like i'll have to get more carts....

The Hack has been done REALLY well.... There is some shots of it running in the big you tube stream i did with SmokeMonster...

T.

Looks like i'll have to get more carts....

The Hack has been done REALLY well.... There is some shots of it running in the big you tube stream i did with SmokeMonster...

T.
this is precisely why i want one ! saw it on the SM stream!

The first one matches my other Cave label layouts, and the bottom layout is more like a real bootleg cart label.
Labels came in, the pic doesnt do them justice its really really bad cell pic, but the labels look amazing in person, these are the bit cheaper alternatives, could not use my regular labels place as the order was too small, these are printed in 3M vinyl film which is still pretty darn good.

IMG_4721.jpg

PM your address to send you the labels so you can see what you think hopefully I got the sizing decent enough.

Last edited:
Labels came in, the pic doesnt do them justice its really really bad cell pic, but the labels look amazing in person, these are the bit cheaper alternatives, could use my regular labels place as the order was too small. these are printed in 3M vinyl film which is still pretty darn good.
IMG_4721.jpg

PM your address to send you the labels so you can see what you think hopefully I got the sizing decent enough.
So now the question has to be, how big does the order need to be for the good stuff?

So now the question has to be, how big does the order need to be for the good stuff?
Well, if you want basically the exterior grade, anti UV overlaminate, etc. the per label price is gonna get expensive, You need to do an order of around 100 each type at least, to bring down the price per label down, we are talking hundreds. Not worth the cost I think, these are good enough, printed on 3M film which is pretty nice. If you are worried about UV you can always try using a 3M or similar AntiUV over spray, they sell them in gloss and matte.

I only ordered 20 of each type above.

Back