What's new

LittleLarrySellers

Professional
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have had great success with the OSSC for the most part. No issues with my Neo Geo MVS and CPS2 board. However, I picked up some other PCBs and two specifically do not seem to work. Double Dragon and Ghost n Goblins. GnG is probably my favorite game ever so really want to get it working. The other PCBs all work flawlessly.

I am hoping it is the OSSC compatibility and not the boards. I spot checked the voltage on the RAM all over both boards and they are getting good 5V so I really hope it is just the OSSC and TV not playing nice. Does anyone have experience with getting either of these boards working with the OSSC on a modern HD TV?

I am using Parsec 2.0 supergun and the packapunch RGB scart cable to feed into the OSSC.

Thanks.

That's very weird. Is the OSSC detecting the signal and the right out? or is the light constant red?

Normally the green light is on and it says something like 262p and between 15 and 59Hz for the bottom two numbers and everything works fine.

When I plug in DD or GnG, the screen goes bonkers. The lines jump from 262 to 270 and then back down and the red light is on and the Hz keep changing.

Back