What's new
  • Thread starter Arcade Hustle Poser
  • Start date
A

Arcade Hustle Poser

As the resident god of piracy... I wanted to say the shots that were fired by the admins and mods here was very disrespectful.

Censoring the @AndyGeezer thread was egregious and should have never occurred.

e-peen contest. Or whatever the fuck that idiot @idc said....something about poking a Hornets nest. Fool, I'll poke any nest, any time, any where.

I think the term is, google who fuck you are talking shit to before you do it.

e-peen contest. Or whatever the fuck that idiot @idc said....something about poking a Hornets nest. Fool, I'll poke any nest, any time, any where.

I like these guys’ talent but being able to retaliate does not entitle someone to provoke. It’s also not a great look to turn into a troll versus trying to make peace.

I agree. I didnt turn into a troll. And I also tried to handle this in private. I wish I could share the dm's. You should ask him to share them. I give permission. Mitsurugi dm'd me calling me a troll. Saying all I did was troll. I sent him back a list of shit i had contributed to refute the unfounded claim. And he banned me. Call me a troll and I'll troll.

These dumb fucks think the two of us are the same person too.

Mitsu got called out and he didnt like it. So I messaged him and he called me a troll then banned finisterre and I. Full stop. You reap what you sow.

"Make your ass look small, when I jump in the picture"
- Ren

I like these guys’ talent but being able to retaliate does not entitle someone to provoke. It’s also not a great look to turn into a troll versus trying to make peace
I’ve always been a troll, I had intentionally kept it from this community; then the normal guard around here wanted to be snarky and bait people and then shift blame exclusively to the outsiders...

As I told Mitsu before he banned me for fsckewe calling him out, these fools push this “everyone should feel like they fit in” meme, yet on the sly they intentionally stir up trouble. A simple “sorry” would have went a long way a long time ago, but Mitsu would rather double down, and play this good cop bad cop crap with Dark, Brizzo and others.

It’s cool like I said... we will be around here one way or the other. And embedded among st you in your other communication channels too.

You want some villains? I’m happy to play along... all I wanted to do was collaborate. Alas Mitsu just wants a “small group” cuz “it is Better that way”. Hence how this all began in the first place.

... you’re not the same person!?

you want drama? Don’t go to neo Geo forums, stay right here! ;) We'll bring the drama to you.

you want drama? Don’t go to neo Geo forums, stay right here! ;)
giphy.gif

I’ve always been a troll, I had intentionally kept it from this community;
Tbf it was blatantly obvious with all the passive aggressive posting exactly what you were like, it's a shame as you clearly knew what you were talking about

Back