What's new

Panzerfaust

Beginner
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm Panzer, 30y, married, 1 son, RF engineer.

know this forum for ages but I'm the kind of person, who avoid register to forums / social media etc...and if it's not necessary (like just for reading some information on interesting topics) I wouldnt do it. but damn, I just need those cps1 / sega system 16 etc. multicart stuff. The second after the registration I managed to ordered a game selector LCD for the STV ^^ . just awesome, what ppl provide to such a niche audience. BIG thx to all devs out there :thumbsup:

started to gain interest in arcade stuff around 2014. first consolized mvs (1slot) 2015. then cmvs (2slot) and a super gun in 2016. then consolized atomiswave. sitting in front of a CRT is fine but I wanted the real thing. In 2018 I finally allowed myself a dedicated room for my gaming hobby - so the next logical step was a candy cab. Grabed a new astro city and many different systems (MVS, Atomiswave, CPS 2 multicart, Taito G-Net multicart, PGM, PGM2 and some jamma pcbs) and damn is it awesome. my retro consoles are almost untouched since half a year. at the moment I do some retrobright experiments with the yellowing top speaker part.

Best regards,
Panzer

Back