What's new

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
My pgm cart labels are peeling of or have at some point been replaced with crappy printed copies.

So decided to make a Demon Front one.

Here is the original scan I found online, my label is in way worse shape:

Demon Front.png

Here are my attempts at a remake, in the style of the original

2019-06-26_2-20-01.jpg
and a few variations

2019-06-26_0-10-52.jpg

Let me what you guys think of these, Im no graphics expert. I can upload the larger,better quality files if anyone wants any of these, the above are low res, so not good for printing.

Those looks sick. Nice work man.

Just a small thing: I had some labels professionally printed recently, and they require a 3 mm "bleed" area and a 3 mm "safe" area: The bleed area expands the image content 3mm larger than the cut line. The safe area is 3mm inside the cut line, that avoids logos and text items. That way you get a clean cut, even if the print is not perfectly aligned.

https://www.fastlabels.co.uk/Assets/User/425-Bleed_&_Safe_Area3.pdf

I delivered them as CMYK jpg at 1200dpi (600dpi should be enough, though), and I made them in Krita ( https://krita.org/en/ )

(You need to order 100 of a type, which may be more than most people ever need... :) That was £15 without VAT or shipping.)

I’d like to print these tomorrow. Can you provide the full size?
let me know which ones and I will upload them.
The second variation one. Also, if you do one like the last one but zoomed out like the second variation one too!
Hell, host them all. I can provide a Dropbox link if you need it!
See if these work for you. These have a bit of bleed/cut padding to them so to send out to get printed and cut...the centered cut size of the label is 175mm x 19 mm with 3mm radius corners, if you want more square corners you can go down to 2 or 1mm. I need to remake the Demon Front logo, just dont have the time right now, and Im not that good at it yet, but these should still print fine. If you want some to ready to print on your own that your will cut, I can up those also.

Attachments

• DF Label - Version2.jpg
    DF Label - Version2.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 314
  • DF Label - Version1.jpg
    DF Label - Version1.jpg
    375.6 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
In case you're wondering:
screenshot.jpg

;)
I now have to decide if I should get some labels made, or if I should wait for a version with a remade logo. And what to do with 99 labels.

Looks good but yeah, the logos should be touched up remade, but at the size they print at, they still come out pretty good.

Is there a place that can print out the labels
There are lots of online places for labels/stickers, you may have to buy a whole stack of them, though. When I needed SNES style labels for a project I needed to buy £15 worth of labels...

Back