What's new
For Sale

Dreygor

Grand Master
Reaction score
For sale a lot (not alot) of Gundam games for the Namco System 246.

I have it listed on eBay for $280 shipped but for my fellow A-P peoples I will drop it to $200 shipped

Included in this sale ..
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Seed: Rengou vs. ZAFT disc(SED1 DVD0) and dongle(SED1, Ver.A)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam Z: AEUG Vs. Titans DX disc(ZDX1 DVD0) and dongle(ZDX1 Ver.A)
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Gundam vs. Gundam disc(GVS1 DVD0B) and dongle(GVS1, Ver.A).
  • Manual and art for Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny: Rengou vs. ZAFT II (no disc and no dongle)
Games play well without any problems.

Here is the eBay link if you would rather go that route.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-Gundam-Namco-System-246-arcade-games/133082165779?_trkparms=aid=111001&algo=REC.SEED&ao=1&asc=20180816085401&meid=88dfa7f4bf114b00a9bee864f777b7f5&pid=100970&rk=1&rkt=2&sd=133082165779&itm=133082165779&_trksid=p2481888.c100970.m5481&_trkparms=pageci:8203de4a-98fd-11e9-88e5-74dbd180a0c9|parentrq:99e4847c16b0ad31c3fcbf41ffa73350|iid:1

Usual sale info blurb...

I accept PayPal only (Friends and family please or cover the fees). Items are shipped within 2-6 business days. Please be mindful that US federal holidays and weekends do not count as business days. In addition the US Mail has stopped working in some areas completely on the weekends. Free shipping is to Continental United States only. If you live else where please contact me first.

8Hi0jBHl.jpg

Oh there are some things I am looking for in trade..

Brook UFB
KRIKzz SNES Super EverDrive X5 (or x4)
KRIKzz SNES FXPAK Pro (or non-pro)
TerraOnion MegaSD
KRIKzz Mega EverDrive Pro (maybe x7 but really want Sega CD support)
TerraOnion MODE (I have one but could always use another!)
Arizona Sunshine PS4 game
Samurai Jack PS4 game
Atari Uno (Atari 2600 multi cart)

.. There's more I just can't remember right now.

Last edited:
If someone buys it tonight I can ship it tomorrow .. After that I won't be able to get it into the mail until Monday.

Price drop to $225 shipped (in the US) for the lot.

I'd love to grab this but I need to get a JAMMA Namco System 256 set up first. If I can get that ready then I'll jump on this if it's still available.

Do you know where I can get a Namco System 246/256? I've seen some on eBay but I'm not entirely sure if they're everything I need or not.

Do you know where I can get a Namco System 246/256? I've seen some on eBay but I'm not entirely sure if they're everything I need or not.
What kind of cabinet do you have or are you planning on using a SuperGun with it?

OK dropping this down to $200 shipped .. everything else still applies. This is the final time I can drop this.

Someone might have had a slight mishap that involved his wife's truck and a parked car and has to pay the deductible now .. along with having a mad wife :(

wW8BB8Rm.png

Would you believe I listed this a year ago and it's still for sale? $200 shipped for all that Gundam goodness is a good deal :)

Monthly it's still for sale bump..

If your looking to trade I am looking for a Sega Master System (1 or 2), Coleco ColecoVision, Mattel Intellivision, Dreamcast VMU units, and a few odds n ends console things like memory cards and controllers and stuff for various systems. Just give me a PM with what you have in mind.

It's been a while .. and it's still for sale *bump*

So I dropped the prices on eBay http://ebay.us/s5Doqe?cmpnId=5338273189

I will still do $200 Shipped (in the continental US of A)

Also Let me add my list of stuff I would trade for ..

Brook UFB
KRIKzz SNES Super EverDrive X5 (or x4)
KRIKzz SNES FXPAK Pro (or non-pro)
TerraOnion MegaSD
KRIKzz Mega EverDrive Pro (maybe x7 but really want Sega CD support)
TerraOnion MODE (I have one but could always use another!)
Arizona Sunshine PS4 game
Samurai Jack PS4 game
Ghost of Tsushima PS4 game
Atari Uno (Atari 2600 multi cart)

.. If you have something else in mind just shoot me a PM

I have a Mega Everdrive v2/X7, VMUs, Playstation & Playstation 2 memory cards I'd be willing to trade along with some cash to offset

Still have these for sale? Trying to look for some Gundam games to play and try out :)

Back