What's new

Maruchan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up AP forum!? My name is Alex and I live near Palm springs. I forget how I first stumbled across this website, could've been from a YouTube video or Facebook. I was lurking the forums to just get into soaking up some information on cabs and systems etc.

It wasnt till I had questions about mounting some ls32 sticks in my cab and how to put a xbox 360 in it, was when I started to post threads. Everyone has been pretty much helpful in any question I had, which is cool!

That being said, I'm just another average enthusiast that loves Japanese cabs. I own a blast city myself and pretty much have it dedicated to just street fighter 3rd strike. I'm using a darksoft board to play 3s. In the future I would love to own another one and make it head to head. I already have a link cable, I just need to come up with a good reason to need two haha.

Well other than the basics, if there is something you wanna know about me (within reason haha) just ask! :D

Here are some pictures of my cab.

QcigdKn.jpg

nDWkBSu.jpg

e1p1yI1.jpg

WaD6eUb.jpg

pvj3Djh.jpg

aWR88Wk.jpg

YmSQX0U.jpg

IT8wx4d.jpg

N2skuf5.jpg

Thanks for the welcome and compliments on the cab guys!

Welcome! That Blast looks super clean. Did you do any cleaning/restoration yourself or did you find it that way?

Welcome! That Blast looks super clean. Did you do any cleaning/restoration yourself or did you find it that way?
Thanks! Well I got it mainly just dusty when I first got it from KC. I didnt deep deep clean it lol. What I did was:

Take the control panel off and clean that out with some soapy water . Then on the whole outside of the cab I lightly scrubbed the white parts with a Mr. Clean magic eraser.

For the insides I used my air compressor from my garage and sprayed every inch I could get to.

In the future I want to open it up completely and scrub it clean , including the power supply and etc. I was going to do this sooner but me and a friend if mine are gonna host a little get together in a few weeks with H2H blast citys. I didn't wanna risk it not working before it coming up lol.

Nice cab and game :)

I did not know you could attach normal pcb feet to the CD drive!

I know what I’ll be doing this weekend

Nice cab and game :)

I did not know you could attach normal pcb feet to the CD drive!

I know what I’ll be doing this weekend
thanks!

Yea you cant exactly attach the pcb feet, you need to like remove the bottom cover or something before you can put the the screws in it.

The holes used for the PCB just about the same size as the screws for the feet, but I dont think they were meant to go on the CD drive lol .

If you need pictures or something i can send more pics , just let me know!

Back