What's new
Nice timing on the 3 new games being dumped! Looking forward to it :)

Awesome. I can’t wait! Thanks again for making this niche product :)

While we're waiting, did anyone try out the newly unearthed games and are they any good?

While we're waiting, did anyone try out the newly unearthed games and are they any good?
I do not think either are playable by emulation; so it is dependent on the multi cart.

I have a been working on the how to docs and tech info on how the cart and software works. The carts are for sure getting assembled this week (it's a small batch of 10 units). I have been away from home many days of the past two months, but tomorrow I will finally be home for some time so I can get back to arcade projects :)

Any news on this? Were they finally assembled @brizzo? Hoping to get it down under by the Xmas break!

My apologizes on the radio silence. I got home from my last trip for the year on Nov 25, and I've been beyond sick since. I am in really rough shape right now. My plan was to get these done upon returning home and spend all of December working on arcade related projects but that plan went out the window. Overall this has taken way longer than it should have, but life happens. Should have never gone outside my standard practice of doing pre-orders. Would love to give a date but at this point I cannot. Right now I want nothing more than to just stop coughing and be able to see properly, and get these assembled and shipped.

Hey bro, understood, all good. Just wanted an update. But most importantly take care of yourself and your heath. Holla if there’s anything you need help with.

Back