What's new
If I was still in the window, I would. If he’s incapable of following through for whatever reason, I’m sure when or if he reappears, he would understand, especially considering you requested to cancel on PM due to the lack of motherboard ownership.

I'm sure brizzo will come through, from what I understand he's dealing with real life stuff right now and it's keeping him away.
I haven't checked but it's possible I'm still in the 180 days period. But I don't want to make a dick move by opening a PayPal claim then having @brizzo reappearing the next day.Or should I?
I probably would. No one seems to have spoken to him. Several people have said on here they'll reach out and haven't returned with anything, a couple friends have said he hasn't been in usual discords for weeks at least.

He seemingly hasn't been here for almost two months.

Assuming the worst (major injury, death, etc), at least you'd get your money back? If you wait and something terrible has happened, you'll never see it back.

And if he does turn back up you can either cancel the claim or just send the money again, no real harm done.

The last I remember seeing him on here was when someone leaked the three Atomiswave prototypes / netboots to archive.org.

I wonder if that had something to do with him going AWOL? Sounds like serious money was tied up to that project and there was a level of drama surrounding it.

Crude, I offered to pay F&F and he said no, so I paid via a normal invoice... 210 days ago tomorrow. Dang, I should have done the refund last month, but in my heart I wanted to give @brizzo a chance.

I'm still hopeful he is OK first, and he comes back one day to deliver or refund.

Ok I'm out of luck, I paid on the 25th of July...

Damn, there was a lot of things I wanted to do with that money.

Awkward. Paid August 13th. That is like a few days more than 6 months.
Had no idea about the 6 month paypal thing.

paid 24 July .

First i hope he’s alright and after he will finish his project

Brizzo is most likely dealing with those little curve balls life likes to throw our ways.

if anyone is feeling uneasy, I will gladly buy out their preorder if they want, plus their working mb and any games they have for the system ;)

Brizzo is most likely dealing with those little curve balls life likes to throw our ways.

if anyone is feeling uneasy, I will gladly buy out their preorder if they want, plus their working mb and any games they have for the system ;)
Generous offer Derick, but regardless of how this turns out, Apocalypse is getting my spare mobo as a thank you for all his contributions to AP, but if he passes, you can have it instead, no need to buy me out though. As for the multi, I’m holding my place in line (first!), I have faith damnit!

Uh, is this offer only if selling you a motherboard cause I definitely dont want to do that, but if you want to buy out my preorder then that would definitely work for me!

I’ll sell my pre-order if anyone is buying too!

@Apocalypse If you have paid Brizzo for a preorder, I will happily take over/buyout your spot if you want. Hopefully you can use the funds to further help in your other projects :)

Oh, and I love the SECRET MENU GUY code :D

Let me know if you want mine for a discount at $200 or something?

Came into some cash, so if you want me to buy out your spot, I can do that :thumbup: What was it $250US?

Dont have a MB yet, but im hopeful :S
Came into some cash did you!?!? Look man, you sold a bunch of hot shit, so, I can give you my spot (IT'S THE FIRST ONE!) for only ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!!

Nah just kidding, I'm keeping my spot, for better or worse. You should hit up @buffi since he was first to mention it.

Came into some cash, so if you want me to buy out your spot, I can do that :thumbup: What was it $250US?

Hey man, appreciate the kind offer. At the moment, I'll be a patient A-P team player and wait to see if @brizzo chimes in. It is highly concerning that he hasn't chimed in and I hope he's in good health.

If you genuinely want the pre-order though, it's yours, but at the same time I do no feel right passing on what could be burden onto someone else. You should enjoy the cash you've made on yourself and the hobby given all the mad hook ups you've been throwing around.

If I see a motherboard around, I'll holla at you. Cheers @Derick2k.

Came into some cash did you!?!? Look man, you sold a bunch of hot shit, so, I can give you my spot (IT'S THE FIRST ONE!) for only ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!!
Nah just kidding, I'm keeping my spot, for better or worse. You should hit up @buffi since he was first to mention it.
Man, you know Im fucking around, I always have cash 8) this is just a hobby thing to help keep me sane from work/life dumb shit that happens :D
Plus I cant take your first spot bro, wouldnt be right baller :thumbup:

Hey man, appreciate the kind offer. At the moment, I'll be a patient A-P team player and wait to see if @brizzo chimes in. It is highly concerning that he hasn't chimed in and I hope he's in good health.
If you genuinely want the pre-order though, it's yours, but at the same time I do no feel right passing on what could be burden onto someone else. You should enjoy the cash you've made on yourself and the hobby given all the mad hook ups you've been throwing around.

If I see a motherboard around, I'll holla at you. Cheers @Derick2k.
Ah, cool, just trying to help bro, I know a couple of peeps feel worried about the preorder is all.

Back