What's new
Oh, @brizzo is there a chance you can port the software for this to Mac?

Will this fit in a cart shell or not since the switches? If not, what are we talking for options?
I'm not sure to be honest because I do not have a shell. Personally I am not a fan of cannibalizing parts like that, but to each their own.

I’m possibly too going to sell my Evolution Soccer cart to fund this. Just wondering if there’s any use keeping the shell from it at this point.
Given only two games came with shells, I don't think they're a requirement. This is what non-cart games used:

20190723_202558.jpg

Oh, @brizzo is there a chance you can port the software for this to Mac?
At this point I am going to say no, because I do not have a concept for how a command line version would work. But I will keep it in mind.

Attachments

• 20190723_202820.jpg
    20190723_202820.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 228
I know for the mbs/games I had with the plastic shells it was always a super tight fit. It was difficult to insert the carts and near impossible to remove them. Personally I would use bare mb/game with the stabilizers. Perhaps someone could 3d print some for folks that don't have them.

No way I would cannibalize a good game for the shell. I was thinking 3D printed, but stabilizers seem fine too!

Perhaps someone could 3d print some for folks that don't have them.
Those looks ridiculously easy to model and 3D print, definitely a good use case
I agree 3D printing should do the trick. Just measured and modeled the supports I have (see attached zip for STL model). They appear to be hand made/cut and do not match each other. Tolerances are not tight so I decided on some measurements that should do the trick.

Attachments

• bcs_cart_support.zip
    4.7 KB · Views: 160
I agree 3D printing should do the trick. Just measured and modeled the supports I have (see attached zip for STL model). They appear to be hand made/cut and do not match each other. Tolerances are not tight so I decided on some measurements that should do the trick.
Thanks for this. I'll see if I can get a mate to print a pair of these for me (paging @Frank_fjs) ;)

Thanks for this. I'll see if I can get a mate to print a pair of these for me (paging @Frank_fjs) ;)
It shall be done, bright pink okay?

Top Blade V is arguably the rarest game on the system. This is the first time I've ever seen it show up in the while I've been looking around for Brezza Soft / Crystal System stuff.

I'd be holding onto that one @rewrite -- you could probably get someone with a Crystal of Kings cart to swap you for it potentially.

Crystal of Kings is the most sought after because it's a great game. The prices they sold for recently are great. I know I paid a considerable amount more for mine :(

Donggul Donggul Haerong is the most common and world_hobbyist_com has it listed (and relisted over and over again) quite frequently on Korean eBay for $100-125 USD.

Evolution Soccer is seldom seen too, but a pretty low tier game. I'll sell or trade my cart to anyone looking.
I'm very interested in this project, and would love a multicart (or honestly, just a way to play crystal of kings on my motherboard).

I have Top Blade V since... a long time ago, and it's a pretty neat game!
Would love to play the other games for this system.

grZvMR9.jpg

Update time!

Been swamped with work and personal things the past few weeks; way behind schedule on finishing the Crystal Multi!

- Three new games have been dumped and submitted to MAME (Urachacha Mudaeri, Wully Bully, Maldaliza)
- Final pcbs arrived weeks ago, assembled a couple, works exactly as expected. Parts for all pre-orders are on hand as well
- Have a few final bugs to solve with the PC programming software, but overall happy with the GUI design for this type of cart

Will post some more information later this week to keep everyone to date :D

Back