What's new
Hope you feel better, recover and get some rest. Thank you for the update.

Brizzo, hope you’re feeling better? Was hoping for an update on this? It’s honestly been an awfully long time since it was meant to drop and money was sent.

Brizzo, hope you’re feeling better? Was hoping for an update on this? It’s honestly been an awfully long time since it was meant to drop and money was sent.
Really hope things work out here and there aren't any problems for sure :/

Also, I'm not in any way implying @brizzo is being shady or deceitful. I truly appreciate his projects and contributions to the scene. And, I know life/health gets in the way... I've been there and it sucks. However, I did send my money off in July or August last year with expected shipping in October.

It's been well over 6 months and I'd still like to very much to add this multi to the arsenal. However, if the process has been held up, perhaps the people who have paid could get some direct communication in a group message? Or even perhaps the option to get refunded if this project has been put on hold to the point that it will be completed only when there is available time?

@djsheep I also have sent money, then asked if a refund was an option since I couldn't find a motherboard. Radio silence.
I don't want to be alarmist but it's not in @brizzo habbit to disappear like that.
He's also an admin here so you would expect him to connect every now and again.
@Darksoft do you know if he's at least ok?
As said by others here shit happens and can drag you away from the hobby for months.

@djsheep I also have sent money, then asked if a refund was an option since I couldn't find a motherboard. Radio silence.
I spoke to @Darksoft and he’s going to try help us follow this up and get onto Brizzo.

I really do hope he’s ok, but on the other side of the coin, I sent $245 USD, 7 months ago, and the least I expect for my money is some sort of transparency and the ability to follow through on the multiple promised dates to deliver this multi last year.

He’s been active on the forums semi-recently when the leaks of the unreleased Atomiswave/Naomi games to archive.org happened. But no update on this project. Still waiting, but I can’t honestly say patiently any longer.

I've been following this thread from the beginning as I also was interested in the project but has anyone gotten some kind of update or info on the situation yet?

I feel
for everyone who has paid and not received or heard anything back so thought I would chime back in on this thread and see what was up.

If people paid through PayPal I would imagine that they could step in for a refund maybe?
PayPal offers 6 months protection, we're in month 7 unfortunately. And I think most people on here trust Brizzo rather implicitly, so they likely paid friends and family anyway.

My understanding is most of the people who paid are well out of the 60 day refund period

I'm sure brizzo will come through, from what I understand he's dealing with real life stuff right now and it's keeping him away.

Unfortunately it’s been over 180 days which is the maximum that PayPal cover for. At this point I’m writing this off as a loss: if I get a refund or the product, that would be decent, but it’s looking unlikely.

I am WELL aware people have personal issues that get in the way, myself included, trust me, but there are too many numerous promises and periods of absence in this thread from @brizzo to be considered reliable.

Money is Money and a Business is a Business, I paid his company called “ROM Spy” for this multi and 7 or 8 months is a decent amount of time to have delivered or refunded for a business. Failing either or those options a very clear line of communication should be open with those who threw money into this pit.

Last edited:
I'm sure brizzo will come through, from what I understand he's dealing with real life stuff right now and it's keeping him away.
I haven't checked but it's possible I'm still in the 180 days period. But I don't want to make a dick move by opening a PayPal claim then having @brizzo reappearing the next day.
Or should I?

Back