What's new
@Derick2k that map looks good to me. The revision AMG0110B board is the same. I had two different than yours, but they were same capacitance and higher voltage, and were obviously replaced by a previous owner.

Sounds good, i ll try to make a bom at either digikey or mouser with either nichicon and/or panasonic caps since they are pretty common.

Cart export from Mouser attached all nichicon caps, correct size/values. If someone wants to take a look and double check please.

Attachments

• Cart_Mar26_0841PM-Mouser-BCSCapKit.zip
    17.4 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Sounds good, i ll try to make a bom at either digikey or mouser with either nichicon and/or panasonic caps since they are pretty common.
would totally appreciate that. My audio sounds like crud so I’m definitely going to recap

Could you snap a closer photo of VR1 in the middle of the pcb? Mine is a 102 trimmer, but yours are fixed values.

would totally appreciate that. My audio sounds like crud so I’m definitely going to recap
you know what the VR1 trimmer is for in the middle of the pcb?
Added mouser cart export on post above.

Pic of manual attached - shows vr1 with no indication, but it seems to be for contrast adjustment, I guess they removed it and placed a couple of resistors in my revision.

wFeX9IK.jpg

Also check your volume wheel, i found this, looks like at some point the MBs volume pots were reflowed or replaced. Can you check yours? I also have audio issues, scratchy, dropouts, if you find a replacement for the volume pot let me know.

20200326_0002.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man. Thanks for pointing out the contrast pot. Things look much better now.

I too am in scratchy audio land. Going to follow suit with you guys on recapping and reflowing the volume pot.

hmm....I might have to add that pot in the future, can you guys take pic/part number.
I think in my revisions they removed it and added fixed resistors. But I will recap first to see how things improve.

2020-03-26_23-05-11.jpg

7bvyTz5_d.jpg

Somebody needs to update his multi list, slacker!

That looks like the board I already recapped. They all blueish Nichicon UKA and/or UKT series?
Sure are. Audio's still scratchy though. ESPECIALLY if you get anywhere near the volume dial. It probably just needs that reflowed since I now know you'd recapped it!

And I'll measure that resistor for you in a little bit here!

@Frank_fjs

Some pics of Brizzo's multi cart.

Maybe you can adapt your oled selector board to have pogo pins/etc.. to go over the switch pins solder spots? The switch is nice quality/feels solid so if we can leave it in place that would be nice, and would make for an easier install of the selector.
IMG_1727_1185x1050.JPG

I take it you need 5v/gnd/reset lines, so heres a couple of locations I found that should be suitable in case you wanna take a look see :)

BCS MB 5V-Reset_891x1050.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1732_1185x1050.JPG
    IMG_1732_1185x1050.JPG
    213.2 KB · Views: 140
Should be possible. Wanna be the guinea pig? :)

Back