What's new

opt2not

Multi Boyz Pixeler
Legendary
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Hey all,

I don't want to step on anyone's toes, but I wasn't really into the existing CPS2-Multi's labels. I give props to Alex for putting together a couple sweet designs, but for me, I was looking for a label that follows the theme of a majority of the original CPS2 labels in my collection. Something simple, that clearly states what it is, paying homage to Darksoft and Team Avalaunch with more characters representing each game and in the classic all-blue look.

I decided to quickly pull together a label for myself:

kKuju7H.jpg

Printable file here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bzi31VEmX0uVcVZacUNZM1VjVVE

Last edited:
Nice design.... Seems like something I like about the other labels is missing.....

;)

Oh no, I forgot to add the Walsdawg homage. Whoops, sorry Mitsurugi-w!

Very nice! I might have to try and print this one, I prefer it over the other two labels that were created.

Thanks kuze, once I have it printed out and can see how the contrast holds up, I'll release a printable pdf for it.

Updated the first post image with Walsdawg Arcade in the credits list now.

very nice.

and yes, maybe a colored version would be a good addon.
not all stickers were mono color.

Last edited:
Cheers mits!

Re: coloured version - I know not all of the labels were blue, but a majority of them were, which was what I'm going for. This was a quick thing to put together. Not really planning on doing a coloured version, sorry!

Cheers mits!

Re: coloured version - I know not all of the labels were blue, but a majority of them were, which was what I'm going for. This was a quick thing to put together. Not really planning on doing a coloured version, sorry!
it's already nice that way. Love it in blue. Thanks for sharing.

Nice work, but DARKSOFT isn't aligned correctly and the letter-kerning of multi needs to be fixed. Looks like MUL TI. Plus it's spelled "licensed", not licenced and you should use the same font, as in the "CAPCOM CO.,LTD.", which you also spelled wrongly, you wrote "CAPCOM CO.. LTD.".

Didn't notice any of that. But now that you mention it they stick out. :P

Nice work, but DARKSOFT isn't aligned correctly and the letter-kerning of multi needs to be fixed. Looks like MUL TI. Plus it's spelled "licensed", not licenced and you should use the same font, as in the "CAPCOM CO.,LTD.", which you also spelled wrongly, you wrote "CAPCOM CO.. LTD.".
Thanks, i'll adjust the kerning of Multi, and fix the alignment issues (actually, nothing is aligned yet. I do the finite alignment as a last step), I'll also fix my shoddy spelling.
Serves me right to try to rush this through a lunch hour.

The capcom co ltd line is actually pulled straight from here:
http://wiki.arcadeotaku.com/w/File:Remake_hsf2ae.jpg

I didnt bother to re-write it, so I just tacked on Not "Licenced" to it with the closest font I had. Again, serves me right for rushing and taking the easy route. I'll completely re-weite it now.
Thanks for the keen eyes!

Very nice work there, can you post the label/image file(s)? I would like to do a few test pints, I can apply anti UV laminate and adhesive to create a label and see how it goes. Can you make the print file CMYK with a minimum of 300DPI ?

Also, can you move Darksoft to the middle and walsdawg arcade to the left position? I think the flow of the text will look better that way?!

Last edited:
Very nice work there, can you post the label/image file(s)? I would like to do a few test pints, I can apply anti UV laminate and adhesive to create a label and see how it goes. Can you make the print file CMYK with a minimum of 300DPI ?

Also, can you move Darksoft to the middle and walsdawg arcade to the left position? I think the flow of the text will look better that way?!
First post is now updated with a download link to the printable pdf. It's already set to CMYK @ 300dpi (it's the standard I work in for all print graphics I do).
As for moving Darksoft to the middle, I actually prefer having Darksoft listed as the first credit.

This will conclude any more work I'd like to do on this as I've got other art projects I gotta get moving on. Thanks for the suggestions all!

Back