What's new
For Sale

Derick2k

Immortal
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in NOS 27C322 EPROMs? I have fellow offering me 150 pieces at $2.50each (a little cheaper if I buy more), a little on the high side, but they are guaranteed NOS, this is coming from one of the major chip suppliers. I am inclined to get 50 for myself and offer the rest if there is any interest. I’m just tired of getting the crappy rebadged abused chips on ebay, etc.

Last edited:
Don't these get used on the newer multis (M72, Sega 16B)? If so, they could probably get eaten up nicely by those.
-ud

They're also used for the PGM repro boards. I could use enough for 3 of those, if you're willing to work with (comparatively) smaller numbers.

^^same

actually just checked my stock and i'm pretty low. I'd take enough for 3 boards plus another dozen or so

Last edited:
Sure why not, put me down for 50

3 PGM, any for multis, yup, put in the bigger oder to get them cheaper, I think we can cover you!

I went ahead and placed an order for 150. So we shall see whey that arrive what’s what. I will let you guys know, and if everything checks out I will forward EPROMs to a few of you to test out. If everything goes well, I will place a larger order depending on interest.

ok, so these came in today and seem to be legit. opened a tube and tested one out, passes all the checks and programs without issues.

Ebay one on the left, NOS on the right.

View attachment 22058

so who wants to be a tester and confirm :)

Nice, I would say yes but I'm a little slow getting to my box.

@ekorz PM me how many you need, I'll send them your way. @mathewbeall Once Ekohrz confirms these are good, I will get to you and everyone else from what I have left. If there is still interest and a larger quantity is needed, I'll place a larger order.

@ekorz PM me how many you need, I'll send them your way. @mathewbeall Once Ekohrz confirms these are good, I will get to you and everyone else from what I have left. If there is still interest and a larger quantity is needed, I'll place a larger order.
@Derick2k ... Sir,can i grab 20 pcs too ? shipped to my US address of course ^^

Last edited:
For those that expressed interest, here is the list thus far.
I have 100 extra eproms atm.
Sorted in order of interest and shipping location.

USA
@ekorz 30 - Shipping out (waiting for him to test/confirm)
@KaPH33n 20
@acblunden2 50
@mathewbeall 20
@XeD 50
@AlxUnderBase 20
@rewrite 30 ??
@Mrhide 35
@kidpanda 14
@xtrasmiley ??

International:
@nio 20
@RGB 20

For those that want these, that I cant cover from first order, let me know how many you need so I can figure out how many more to order.

Last edited:
Sorry, feel free to bump some folks up above me. I didn't realize we were moving so fast!

Back