What's new
What’s your “good deal” price?

Well for a start. Not something same as ebay listed cps3 prices :)

But... I ve found someone who will try to repair my cps3. So ill wait some weeks first before looking more into this *good deal* stuff

Ok well there are some out there for not eBay prices, if you need a lead shoot me a pm

Don’t sell your simms dude. Look out for a good deal on cps3 jojo or new generation or something and get it going, sell whatever simms you have left. Or, save them as back ups

Don’t sell your simms dude. Look out for a good deal on cps3 jojo or new generation or something and get it going, sell whatever simms you have left. Or, save them as back ups
Better yet, get Warzard/Red Earth and sell me the cart/disc to offset your costs! :D

Better yet, get Warzard/Red Earth and sell me the cart/disc to offset your costs! :D
My buddy in philly has a warzard, he’s looking to convert it to superbios. You happen to have a superbios cart to trade him?

My buddy in philly has a warzard, he’s looking to convert it to superbios. You happen to have a superbios cart to trade him?
I do not. I don't have anything CPS3 currently!

I'm looking forward to seeing if escarioth gets his motherboard fixed. Hopefully it helps me figure out what is wrong with my CPS3 motherboard that is also just giving me a black screen.

Do you know if it's USA or JP region? I currently have a JP region Cart and CD. Does his warzard include the disc/cd insert. That would make it a fair trade i think for a superbios cart.

If it's a JP region one I would still trade to keep the cart alive, and then rewrite or someone else could snag it. If it's USA, which I doubt, I would absolutely love to add it to my collection.

I'm looking forward to seeing if escarioth gets his motherboard fixed. Hopefully it helps me figure out what is wrong with my CPS3 motherboard that is also just giving me a black screen.
yep, just be patient ;)
it may take a little while but i'll be back with good or sad news :P

I have an extra empty cps3 mother board. Feel free to pm me to discuss.

Back