What's new

rewrite

Multi Boyz Litigator
Immortal
Multi Boyz
Reaction score
Just got in a LoH PCB and it's looking like a boot (or conversion) to me, but I'd like to make sure.

All of the eproms have been replaced on the cart PCB (and socketed), as well as half of the SMD roms. They have pretty authentic-looking Limenko numbered labels over the windows, but I'm not sold since the other 2 of 3 items I purchased from the seller are definitely conversions...

Can't find a picture of a bare cart for comparison, so hoping someone can chime in.

Last edited:
You can see pics here, looks like flash and EPROMs are the norm for it.

http://www.citylan.it/lista.php?id=35
Thank you!

Guess it's legitimate then. Or possibly a conversion from one of the other two titles I guess.

The board is covered in flux residue, and some of the flash ROMs have definitely been replaced. The sockets and EPROMs coupled with the other two games being boots had me assuming this had to be too.

Wow. I don't see much talk about Limenko games. I still have a Super Bubble 2003 somewhere, but as interesting as those games were to me, I didn't spend much time with them.

Wow. I don't see much talk about Limenko games. I still have a Super Bubble 2003 somewhere, but as interesting as those games were to me, I didn't spend much time with them.
Legend of Heroes is a treat. They may as well have traced half of the character artwork from Mulan. I love it.

hi

I'm back from vacation the 21 July, if no one post of a picture the pcb on this date, I will post pictures of my exemplair .

Legend of Heroes is a treat. They may as well have traced half of the character artwork from Mulan. I love it.
No kidding. It's literally a Mulan rip off. I would've loved playing this as a kid. Disney really slept on this one!

Back