What's new
Ahhh what the hell. I want another cab someday.

I’m in for 1.

But having it all in One connector would be better instead of having a adpator centipede on the boards.
It would also add unnecessary expense and assembly time for everyone just looking to link some cabs. Every linked cab doesn't need to be streamed.
Mike is perfectly capable of defending his own products mind you, just seems a little weird that everyone keeps asking him to turn this great self-contained idea into some frankensteined beast that does more than it needs to, instead of just enjoying and appreciating what he's created. There's a real need for versus kits, just the way this is fills a niche nicely.
Calm down guys you may got me wrong there. It may sounded a bit harsh the way I wrote it. I'm very thankfull that there are people who realize projects like this. I was just wondering if there are any plans to integrate this. In my case it would have been pretty handy to have this also on board since I regularly stream stuff from my vs setup. Peace and love.

Been having trouble tracking down an official Vs kit for my blasts, so I'm definitely interested in picking one of these up whenever they're available!

Put me down for one as well!! Picking up a second Blast City this week.

Yup, I still want 1 setup, I would actually take 2 of them if you have enough.

Any chance in the future you could expand upon this and make it so you can use for 3p-4p games across 3 - 4 cabs??

Also, how can I join your local group/club, but cant move to the west coast, at least not yet :D

Any chance in the future you could expand upon this and make it so you can use for 3p-4p games across 3 - 4 cabs?
Nope, sorry, never doing 4P! Not enough gain for the effort, and the wiring's got nothing in common with a versus setup side from the video and audio. But, I do encourage anyone to step in and make such a thing.

Any chance in the future you could expand upon this and make it so you can use for 3p-4p games across 3 - 4 cabs?
Nope, sorry, never doing 4P! Not enough gain for the effort, and the wiring's got nothing in common with a versus setup side from the video and audio. But, I do encourage anyone to step in and make such a thing.
Worth asking :D Definitely not for everyone, and of course these would not be selling off the shelves,but still, would be cool to have an option. Maybe someone will work on it at some point.

After this Versus kit, and the last batch of Splitfires (they are nearly completely gone), I'm going to be revising these to be factory-ready, cause I'm not hunching over a desk for these any more!

I can wait because I already have my cabs linked, so don't want to take from someone with real needs, but if you do factory run I'm in for several. Just too useful to not stockpile.

If there are any left I’d like to grab one for my 2 minicutes!

Hey Mike, I just acquired my first set of cabs and have them set up for versus with 1p control panels, desperately need one of these link kits! Do you have any still available?? I'd like to order one asap!

Great job Mike! I'll take one!

I can wait because I already have my cabs linked, so don't want to take from someone with real needs, but if you do factory run I'm in for several. Just too useful to not stockpile.
@Hatsune Mike I'm in the same situation, already have some linked cab solutions but would like two of these whenever it's easier to produce. No hurry from my end.

You mentioned the Splitfire also: I'm a lot thirstier for that than the versus kit. Really hope that's ready to go soon, been on the waiting list for months. Thanks for your hard work on all of this great stuff!

Its basically the same thing:a way to feed video and audio and tap side 2 1p/2p into the other side generic header. From there that header can go into any extra connector on a game board.

If you make it with a header for the side2 outputs it would open up the 4p market.

Back